Thread of knowledge

They say knowledge is power, if this is truly the case, then i want to be all powerful.

The point in this thread is to give any random bit of knowledge that could help someone in their own ascent. No matter how useless something may sound there could always be merit in it somehow.

So magicians, beginners, adepts, masters and gods.
Place here your wisdom to enlighten all.

My bit of knowledge is this. Never stop learning. There is always somebody out there who wants it more, somebody is always out there smarter, stronger and wiser than you. Keep at it.

4 Likes

Belief has its own force, its own power, it’s one aspect of your literal share of creative godhood. Use it wisely, and always have fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right i Posted this in the Healing & Self-Defence Section but i think this would be good for new practioners to learn.

The most simple and effective way to protect one’s self is to create a shield this can be done using your aura itself or imagining it surrounding yourself. I prefer the Aura version as it helps you strengthen it over time.

it’s quite simple just sit down the way you would when you try to meditate, and take a few calming breaths, focus on your breathing now once your in sync slowly concentrate on your skin. It should feel like energy moving around very close to the skin.

Now with every breath in and out imagine that energy is getting larger and moving outwards by a couple of cm/inches at a time. Slowly your aura will extend into eliptical shape around yourself. Once you reach this stage start pushing the aura into spherical shape. Again use your breathing to help steady the creation.

Once you achieve your sphere congrats part 1 is complete your aura has been shaped into sphereical shield.

Part 2 is simply changing the density of your shield. So right now your sphere is just energy and is soft not that good for protection. So what we do its change it from soft to hard.

Now like we did before we use our breathing to help with the transforamtion. Take deep breath in and out, now with every in & out we imagine our clear energy sphere getting more solid. If you have difficulty with this just imagine it turning into a crystaline form. Keep doing this until the shield becomes solid, like a clear quartz.

Once you have reached this stage congrats your shield is now up and running.

Now Once the danger has passed you simply reverse the stages i described above. Slowly convert your solid shield back into energy using the breathing technique we used.

Once its energy then we go from sphere to eliptical shape, then back towards the body till it’s the same swirling energy sensation we started with. Then slowly let fade back onto the skin.

Then slowly come out of your mediative state and do some slow physical movement and streches to welcome yourself back.

Hope this helps guys :smiley:

4 Likes

VAMPYRISITIC SHIELD TECHNIQUE

1. Get into a meditative state
  2. gather energy from a trusted source, be it you, an entity, or whomever
  3. envision a white-gold light coming from within you (or from that source) and growing into a sphere that covers all sides around you. Remain completely relaxed. The sphere is solid yet translucent (meaning it can be seen through)
  4. now. Release a translucent (meaning it can be seen through) black ink. This ink absorbs and devours all attack attempts and gives you the energy of the attack. This enerican be used to fuel you or this shield. This shield lasts as long as you recognize and allow it. It does not only shield you from magickal harm but absorbs it as if you vampirized it.

TENDRIL EXERCISE
1)get into a meditative state
2) envision your Vampyrisitic tendrils. Take time to play with them. Stretch and move them in whatever manner you wish.
3) go ahead, once you are ready, and extend the tendrils in all directions. Push them out as far as you can. If you have enemies nearby, make quick stabs at them and as you stab and withdraw the tendrils take some their energy as you do it.
(The purpose of that one in particular is to help you gain reach with the tendrils)

For those of you who are interested in more meditations I encourage you to read Ardeth: the made vampire. As it can introduce you to new methods along with (I think this is the name) liber falxifer.

3 Likes

[url=http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_brech.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj5zIqe_rjSAhWKhFQKHYGfCkQQFggrMAM&sig2=rHCCCiWCa10d8dk7NEperQ&usg=AFQjCNEbKmlgZ8nGNTJcxu9ciuSBWY0iog]Redirect Notice

A taste of what I’ve been researching. They don’t teach this in school, kids.

1 Like

This may seem as basic as it gets but meditate daily. Even if you cant achieve bliss from it, it will help later by reducing the time it takes to enter the theta gamma sync. And the more you meditate the more youll see the world for what it really is, magickally and mundanely

1 Like

Joke knowledge: pizza and chicken tastes good

When you kill a spirit it can reanimate itself at any moment

Also, if anything, KEEP SILENT. Don’t say shit about your magick. Trust me just keep silent.

1 Like

Loose lips sink ships!

1 Like

Dont forget how to see through a childs eyes.

The magick in fireflies, the mystery of a fairy ring
The lore of dragons.

I think children are closer to magick and other realms than anyone. Look at a forrest through their eyes youll see all sorts of amazing adventures just waiting for you.

It isnt about the top of the moutain its about the climb to get there.

And laughter really is the best medicine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Everything does and doesn’t exist. Tis be the void

[quote=“Nightingale, post:8, topic:9504”]Also, if anything, KEEP SILENT. Don’t say shit about your magick. Trust me just keep silent.[/quote] I’ve only told my closest mundane friends whom have proved themselves. Sometimes they come to me with their desires and it feels great to help them out.

1 Like

Also for the love of Satan and all that is unholy remain consistent. Consistency is key.

Here’s a bit of knowledge my good friend and ally Odin has told me. “Everything exists on a cycle. Nothing is permanent. Nothing good or sorrowful will last. Take heed in this and know that pain isn’t permanent and neither is happiness.”

As a beginner you should start with invocation before evocation to attune your listening to what the spirits are saying

Never evoke a spirit for the first time and automatically ask it to do shit for you.

[quote=“steven, post:1, topic:9504”]They say knowledge is power, if this is truly the case, then i want to be all powerful.

The point in this thread is to give any random bit of knowledge that could help someone in their own ascent. No matter how useless something may sound there could always be merit in it somehow.

So magicians, beginners, adepts, masters and gods.
Place here your wisdom to enlighten all.

My bit of knowledge is this. Never stop learning. There is always somebody out there who wants it more, somebody is always out there smarter, stronger and wiser than you. Keep at it.[/quote]

Well, that’s interesting.

Did you know, that you can alter your physical sephiroth, by projecting a Chakra to it’s source?

I did that, before alterations to my Sephiroth tree.
(Life and death tree combined, Kaballah - also i rather call it Quabbala.)

The Da’ath Point (Heart Chakra, Thymus glend) is normally inactive.

Now, by reactivation, Pluto, was the anker Point.

Later on, i found a guide towards the Progression:

1 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 7 ~ 999 ~ 8 ~ 16 ~ 32 ~ 64 ~ 72 ~ 72 ~ 144

It’s not ment to be understood the first Minute. :wink:

But it makes a beautiful Flower. :wink:

Kindest Regards,

¥’B

Noob Tip - The Bubble Spell:

So you’re having trouble ‘detaching’ your energies from a spell…?

Don’t feel bad - it’s a common issue. One way to work around that it to use a very simple ‘Bubble Spell’. The good thing about this little gem is that it can be tailored to fit just about any intention - whether it’s money, love, healing you’re after or even a curse :slight_smile:

All you need is a bubble wand set that you can find in any toy store/convenience store.

Directions:
Calm and center yourself as you usually do (if you want to incorporate this into a ritual then go ahead and do your thing)

When your’e ready really focus on your intention (using words or images - whatever works best for you) and then take a deep breath and imagine your intention flowing out into the bubbles. Each time they pop you know your intention is being ‘released’ into the universe.

This acts as a visual aid to help you to release your energy. If you’re one of those people for whom ‘seeing is believing’ then this bad boy might be for you.

Also, I am a smoker (please spare me the lectures thanks for your concern but idc) so I actually like to do this while smoking as it adds a neat affect where the bubbles will be grey and smoke filled which helps with the visualisation but also because it incorporates the 4 elements as well (earth=what I happen to be smoking at the time; fire=the cherry on the cigarette; air=my breath; water=the bubble solution)

Try it :slight_smile:

Noob Tip - Beginner’s Lightworking

This is a great visualisation tip as taught to me by the Bearer of Light Himself :slight_smile:

On a sunny day (well the day doesn’t HAVE to be sunny but it certainly helps while you’re starting) sit comfortably somewhere where you are in direct line of the sunlight.

Now turn both palms up so that the sunlight is shining directly on them (or at least your left had for sure).

Calm and center yourself

Work with the visualisation that with each inhale, you’re… (how can I put this?) ‘inhaling’ the light through your left palm and it goes up your arm, through your heart chakra and then down and out your right palm with each exhalation. You should feel warmth/tingles/slight pressure on your left palm and tingles on your right. But it might feel different to you…

Congratulations, you have just ‘drawn down the sun’. From there you can use this solar energy to infuse your magickal workings for an extra ‘hit’ of energy. Or you can use it as a ‘stand alone’ job where each time you exhale the energy out of your right arm you direct it towards your intention.

It’s a great way to ‘charge’ seals/sigils

It’s also a great way to supercharge the above ‘Bubble Spell’ as well if you incorporate it into the blowing of bubbles

It’s also a great way of blessing/consecrating magickal items or even setting out your intentions to the universe.

Need to heal someone remotely? Get a picture of them and ‘draw down the sun’ (and maybe call upon AA’s Raphael or Michael) and wave your right hand over the picture while saying the following command: ‘HEAL’

SO many things you can do with this - as a matter of fact I have been doing a version of this for the ‘Friends With Benefits’ group for every member every day (yeah fuck schedules!! lol)

Try it!! Eventually over time you won’t need to sit directly in the sun, and can do it in the night under the moonlight/starlight… and eventually you can do it ANY time anywhere just using the energy of… well existence, really :slight_smile:

Happy Spell-weaving!

Noob Tip - Candle Magick:

Need to do a spell that requires candles be burned all the way out?

Taper candles can burn for hours and hours and many time the obligations of modern life means that ain’t nobody got time for that - and leaving candles burning unattended probably isn’t the safest idea (especially if children and pets are around).

So what do we do?

Instead of using a massive taper candle (or even a smaller votive/tealight) use birthday cake candles!! They do the job and only burn for about 20 or so minutes - no more waiting around for HOURS like a sucker!! Unless you want to, of course.

This is also a great tip for White Magicians since a lot of the time when doing candle magick you need whatever colour candle plus a white one (proof of ‘pure intention’ or something of that ilk, so I was told…) and many birthday cake candles have a swirl of white in them thus eliminating your need for a separate white one - result!