Thread of all threads [Newbies Start Here]

I was thinking that there are so many topics to learn from that discuss various subjects regarding Magik and LHP. There are posts about evocation, posts about invocation, about candle work, sigil work, Psychic Vampirism techniques, posts about specific demons and how to contact them properly and so much more. Newbies tend to get lost and overwhelmed with the amount of information and if they are anything like me, they would want a step-by-step curriculum to follow so they would always know where to start and what is always the next step would be. So this posts is for both experienced and intermediate and newbies alike.

If you are familiar with the most popular threads that a newcomer should start with, share them here so it would be easier for everyone to follow up. Try to keep this post only for questions and the appropriate answers/links so that all will gain benefit from it.

Each gives 100% of himself and gains 100% of the collective in total back!

Class in session!

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you Alita for the contribution! I am sure that many that will follow your action will contribute greatly to all the newcomers. As how this is now with the search option and hundreds of topics posted daily, it is very hard to find the proper information.

Glad that U used the word Newbies instead of new comers. There are many new comers who are way more experienced.

It isn’t a bad idea, but many have had it. I’ve thought about combining threads but since there are so many it isn’t something I’ve had time for.
Just an FYI, the search feature is very easy to use here so I never did (or do, because I still look things up all the time) find it too hard to find info. Now finding specific threads without remembering the title can take a few mins lol.

All I’ve typed so far is Newbie Threads so Newer members, don’t find it discouraging.

1 Like

I didn’t, it’s just some of the many threads for those who are not that experienced that are here already.

1 Like

This was interesting for me at the beginning

I dont have an article to post, but I do have some tips for newbies just starting off.

Don’t expect results overnight.
Sometimes requests can take longer, depending on what they are. Just because one person see’s progress in a week or two, doesn’t mean it’s the same way for another. Best bet is to be patient, and take note of your surroundings (might be signs about).

Don’t challenge entities.
Kind of ties in with the above. Challenging an entity can end badly. It’s just something you don’t do tbh.

Try and develop thick skin.
Don’t be put off this path if someone doesn’t agree with you, or challenges your experiences. If you feel in your gut that it’s right, then trust that instinct. If someone is going overboard though, and starts insulting you, flag the comments or PM’s so the moderators can see them.

No need to feel nervous to evoke an entity.
You have nothing to fear or be nervous about. You’ll be fine. Do a meditation beforehand to clear your mind.

Try not to get obsessed over an entity.
This can hinder your progress, and may set you back. What i mean is, don’t get angry or upset when someone is having a relationship with the same entity you are. What’s taboo to us may not be for them.

2 Likes