Thoughts?

I had a vivid semi “vision” in my minds eye, I appeared as angel holding like justice scales. Does anyone know what this means? Later on as I was searching Pinterest this popped up too

1 Like

Looks like Justice is coming for someone, or some people, on a cosmic scale. :balance_scale:

2 Likes

I definitely hope so :joy: thank-you for your response :two_hearts:

1 Like

Honestly, I wouldn’t be able to pinpoint it just based off of that but there are a few who come to mind who fit the description :

On the RHP side of things Raguel is the Angel of Justice and has definitely taken on a blind form in some paintings / manuscripts.

On the LHP side it could be Agramon or Lucifuge as a possible source.

There’s a lot of symbolism behind blind judgement though.

1 Like

I’m just trying to recall more details of it, see it was as if it was myself. I was sort of flying / hovering with my wings outstretched holding these scales and there were diamonds I think surrounding me at the same time.

1 Like

I’ve also had another vivid dream ( not vision / minds eye ) about a week ago, a very quick one where I was a flaming Phoenix rising from the ashes and then I was jolted awake.

1 Like

Is there something happening in your life where you want to enact justice or you’re going through some kind of period of awakening? A phoenix has meanings tied to death of the old self and rebirth.

1 Like

Yes to both, my Father is highly emotionally, mentally and was physically ( reserved for me ) abusive / controlling; he’s narcissistic also most likely a psychopath. He doesn’t live with us anymore but has slandered all our names, still stalking despite police intervention / orders in place etc etc won’t bore you with the details. But my anger is immense, my desire for justice plagues my thoughts daily. I’ve been working with who I assume to be King Paimon, he’s been very helpful and gentle despite my constant ups and downs with believing it is him or if I am genuinely just nuts.

2 Likes

I wish you the best in dealing with him, it’s really tough to deal with a psychopath, but with King Paimon by your side it’s much more possible :slight_smile: Get that justice!

1 Like