Thoughts on Wiccans/Wicca

Hey all,
I just wanted to ask what everyone’s thoughts on the Wiccans and the practice of Wicca.

Personally I don’t have the kindest views on them or their practices. Part of this I blame on being a LaVeyan Satanist at one part of my life. Another part of it I blame on the wiccans I encountered having their heads stuck so far up their asses that they only hear themselves.

Anyways, as always, any responses are appreciated.
Cheers,
King

11 Likes

It’s a good place to start you build up a nice knowledge base for magick, spells and rituals.

15 Likes

RHP religion that’s mostly New Age fuckery and hippie ideology.

11 Likes

Hey chef im a pagan/wican and i like the LHP. Back off my practice :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Be careful, if they find out, they’ll kick you out of the club…

7 Likes

Yeah… Everybody on here knows im a Witch. Becareful you dont see me bashing your trojan helmet… But im starting to want to

2 Likes

I’m pagan as well, as I’m sure most if not all of us here are. Wiccans however are something else…

3 Likes

Wiccans are just a light hearted side of the craft its working wiyh gemstones and candles. Why does it matter this is an opensite.

2 Likes

Becoming a living god shouldn’t be based off of titles. Thats slack

5 Likes

And I agree it has nothing to do with titles. But in order to ascend, one shouldn’t fear using your own power or the powers that be. I hadn’t noticed a presence of Wiccans here, so I was curious as to everyone’s thoughts.

4 Likes

Ok my bad let me refram that. When i say wiccan its just another nane for witch to me even though i know its not.

3 Likes

No they won’t. See telgega

3 Likes

I’m curious. Care to enlighten me?

2 Likes

He said if they found out, they’d kick him out of the club. Telgega is a rhp mage.

3 Likes

Idc what your practice & work is just dont bash mine or try to force me to like yours.! Simple. Black or white path ill walk in the gray!

3 Likes

I concur. I wasn’t meaning to bash anyone, I just meant my views on this have been tainted by some rather interesting people on that side of things. That isn’t to say there aren’t people on the LHP who aren’t just as bad if not worse in terms of pomposity and arrogance. A few bad apples spoil the bunch as they say.

5 Likes

Usually its the obsessive fluffy bunnies that love and light 24/7 that cause the big huff and puff lol but once they start working with the crone or dark goddess energy they usually mellow out lol. But yeah i stick by what i said you get a good idea knowledge wise and practice wise of energy, spells magick, colours, astrology, divination ect. Then usually from there you start exploring differebt things like traditional paganism and again start weaving your own path.

16 Likes

I used to visit the SpiritOnline website and also saved some pages (available somewhere on the Web anyway). I immediately liked the Wiccan spell outline and the course of study… To this day I feel like those articles may be useful to me, indeed I probably should work with energy manipulation and other skills.

5 Likes

Once upon a time I was a witch. I would stay I started more as a total RHP Wicca. As my practice grew I was drawn to the LHP naturally. So I no longer mixed with the group I worker with. It seemed our energies clashed in the circle.

I was lucky to live near a sizable pagan community. Most were decent approachable folks. But there were a handful of high and mighty types that I didn’t get on with.

I found it to be a leg of the path for me. It helped my base study and guided me where I needed to be. I think it’s at least a decent starting point or an area of study with decent references to build a practice on.

11 Likes

I am a big believer in people doing g whatever they want. But I think Wiccan has too many morals for my taste.

8 Likes