Thoughts on this book?

Have any of you read this book?? [url=http://www.amazon.com/Ask-It-Is-Given-Learning/dp/1401904599]http://www.amazon.com/Ask-It-Is-Given-Learning/dp/1401904599[/url]
I liked it i havent finished it yet but so far the book is very interesting it’s very spiritual but it talks about how you can get any “earthly” things that you want by letting you connect to the basis of the universe, it talks about laws of attraction, willpower, etc…
Please give me your opinions about it Im curious before i finish the book :))

I haven’t read that book but it sounds a bit like the “Cosmic Ordering Service” which I have read, these systems work but you have to basically follow the instructions and watch for things like doubts, fears etc. That’s my 2¢, hopefully someone who’s read this book and worked with the system will have more to say. :slight_smile:

If you’re going to read Law of Attraction books, I would put that right up there as pretty much the top one.

Primarily because of the method it introduces called focus wheels which are by far the best belief altering method I have ever found. Far better than the ways most people approach it such as standard affirmations etc.

If you apply just that method in a targeted, consistent manner with self-honesty as to your true feelings about things, only making statements you genuinely believe etc then you will have some interesting results in short order.

There is a site called inward quest where a member who goes by the alias Stingray expands a lot on principles pretty much purely pulled from that work. If you find it interesting I would recommend looking into what he has to say as well.

Whoa greetings Lady Eva its been so long Q-Q
Thank you for your respond! Havent heard about that “Cosmic Ordering Service” book before? will definite give it a try. sounds very interesting ^^ But i think im going to finish ask and it is given book first, hehe C:
I’m already weak with fears and doubts :confused: but i will be very interested that i will try my best to keep up with those instructions, hopefully… ^^

[quote=“Rawiri, post:3, topic:7197”]If you’re going to read Law of Attraction books, I would put that right up there as pretty much the top one.

Primarily because of the method it introduces called focus wheels which are by far the best belief altering method I have ever found. Far better than the ways most people approach it such as standard affirmations etc.

If you apply just that method in a targeted, consistent manner with self-honesty as to your true feelings about things, only making statements you genuinely believe etc then you will have some interesting results in short order.

There is a site called inward quest where a member who goes by the alias Stingray expands a lot on principles pretty much purely pulled from that work. If you find it interesting I would recommend looking into what he has to say as well.[/quote]

Tbh havent reach the methods sections yet. But it makes me more interested to read this book more ^^ But i guess when i have reached that i should keep on reading the book until finished before try one of the methods?
And that site sounds interesting too, i would try looking into what that “stingray” has to say about these stuffs that i’d like to knw more, thank you ^^

Yes, don’t try to mix systems, the COS book is okay but obviously I can’t yet fly, nor has David Beckham rung me up begging to be allowed to brush my hair for an hour a day, so obviously it’s not THAT miraculous. :o)

[quote=“Rawiri, post:3, topic:7197”]If you’re going to read Law of Attraction books, I would put that right up there as pretty much the top one.

There is a site called inward quest where a member who goes by the alias Stingray expands a lot on principles pretty much purely pulled from that work. If you find it interesting I would recommend looking into what he has to say as well.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip.

[quote=“Aditya, post:4, topic:7197”]Tbh havent reach the methods sections yet. But it makes me more interested to read this book more ^^ But i guess when i have reached that i should keep on reading the book until finished before try one of the methods?
And that site sounds interesting too, i would try looking into what that “stingray” has to say about these stuffs that i’d like to knw more, thank you ^^[/quote]

You should do whatever you want. But personally, I don’t see any reason to delay experimenting with a method - “an ounce of practice is worth a pound of theory” and all that.

NariusV: You’re welcome.

[quote=“Rawiri, post:7, topic:7197”][quote=“Aditya, post:4, topic:7197”]Tbh havent reach the methods sections yet. But it makes me more interested to read this book more ^^ But i guess when i have reached that i should keep on reading the book until finished before try one of the methods?
And that site sounds interesting too, i would try looking into what that “stingray” has to say about these stuffs that i’d like to knw more, thank you ^^[/quote]

You should do whatever you want. But personally, I don’t see any reason to delay experimenting with a method - “an ounce of practice is worth a pound of theory” and all that.

NariusV: You’re welcome.[/quote]

Great. To be honest i often also prefer to experiment with at least one or two method when i just found them on a book although i havent finished the book itself xD Thank you, also that quote wow never heard of that, really motivated me CC:

Yes, don’t try to mix systems, the COS book is okay but obviously I can’t yet fly, nor has David Beckham rung me up begging to be allowed to brush my hair for an hour a day, so obviously it’s not THAT miraculous. :o)
[/quote]

Lol seriously xD
now thats refreshing hehe

I’m just concerned that mixing systems might land you in a muddle - for example, in Think And Grow Rich, Nap. Hill states you have to make an offer of what you will Do in exchange for the money, and also specify an amount, which makes sense within his philsophy and values.

But the Cosmic Ordering Service, for example, doesn’t suggest any “payment” in terms of offering service, and neither do some of the other systems, especially the modern ones - some say, specify exactly what you want (item, sum of money, relationship) - others say focus on the emotion those things will bring you, and you might get something better than the thing you think you wanted.

So, that was the only reason I sggested that, obviously do what thou wilt :o) but if you find it confusing, stick to the one that makes the most sense to you.

I stick with Napoleon Hill myself, his systems make more sense to me, and also Wallace Wattles, but there’s no reason for that other than aesthetic preference.

Well heres something to think on. If you do not offer what you will pay, then the Universe will default on anything within reach. It really has nothing to do with some Cosmic Toll Collector, but rather you just setting your parameters.

[deleted]

lol

Welcome @Doodah It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc:

intro3

1 Like