Thoughts on New Avatar Power?

I was reading the book and it seemed full of very powerful and effective methods of magick, but I was reading some comments about it and people are often disappointed
What are your thoughts on the book and the efficacy of it’s rituals, incantations, invocations, etc?

2 Likes

Depends on the sorcerer

2 Likes

Some people swear by it. Some people don’t.

I fall into the latter category. I never had any success with it at all.

Have you read any of the older threads about NAP?

2 Likes

yes, i’ve read, the evocation of the book by @Lady_Eva is really sad

There’s one from Dec of last year about whether NAP was relevant in this day and age. The Gallery of Magick, whose books are big on the forum, have taken a lot of their stuff from NAP.

Here’s is a really old thread breaking down NAP and how best to use it that you might find helpful in answering your questions:

2 Likes

oh thanks, i didn’t read the second

1 Like

NAP is pretty hit and miss and it’s hard to discern why. My guess is failure to enter a deep enough Alpha state through the induction provided in the book. I could never get it to work, and after I discovered EA’s stuff, I gave up on it mostly, though I have tried a few times through the years.

1 Like

I still use the money magick invocation and with the right attitude you can reach your goal. Used it in the beginning of the year, when I was renovating the house.

1 Like

Hi, can anybody tell me if the spells make reverse results nowadays???

Can you explain your further? So you ask for money but you go broke :joy:

2 Likes

How much did you make? If you don’t mind answering.

2 Likes

yes, something like that

Why not use the General Purpose ritual. There you got room to fill in exactly what you want.

The NAP learned me to adjust the ritual to what i found suited. The intend (writing it down, inmagine you already reached the goal) and a thank you is very important

1 Like

Hi @Goku, i got a lot of sudden oppurtunities via resources i already had.

Some months i did 450 extra. I did a house renovation and the bill was much lower because of a deal.

I’ve put work into it. Extra shifts and so on but it paid out. In the bar i always win a bit with gambling. 20 eur a time.

It’s an invocation you need to do everyday until you have results

3 Likes

Great to hear that. Do keep sharing your success stories, it keeps us dabblers going. :blush:

So are you suggesting to make the invocation into daily prayer? Keep doing it everyday?

1 Like

If i’m home i will send you my notes from the book.

1 Like

It’s a basic invocation ritual with meditation. It even helps you to start evocation

1 Like

One thing i need to add you must need the money for it to work like it did with me. I had a goal and i needed extra money for that.

1 Like

So for a millionaire it won’t work. For example now i have a better income so i don’t use it. Only in time of need.

1 Like