Thoughts on Azazel

What are the forums thoughts on reverse/ unsolicited evocation??..thought i was going insane until i discovered balg…

2 Likes

Im going to be performing a possession/reverse exorcism with Azazel working withe the demonic gatekeepers

1 Like

Reverse exorcism. Never heard it called that, I like it hehe.
Hope it goes well, do share once you’ve finished. I’ve worked with Azazel for a while now and have always found the rituals to be effective and him to be a good colleague.
What do you mean by unsolicited evocation ? Guessing its different to a standard evocation.

3 Likes

Ive worked with all of them. I love them all.
Azazel is however my main one :heart:

2 Likes

If you mean forcing a spirit to manifest, then it’s not something loads of us do ( I don’t think). That said it is a tool like any other and can be used when you want to speak but the spirit doesn’t.

2 Likes

I agree Ive never forced a spirit to show. Disrespect will get you hurt.

3 Likes

Thank you for your insights…but no thats not what i mean…i mean Azazel al iblis chose me…and the initial experience was terrifying…i learned real humility in a moment…and hes been in my life for better or for worse…i guess you could call him my patron…he is a serious taskmaster …he has raised me to the highest states of bliss, down to the lowest personal hell…
I first came into true contact with him before any ceremonial/western magick…before that i was more into nordic current and before that, buddhism…so his outreach to me came as a shock to the system…to say the least…i was into more eastern and vedic thought at the time and…booom!!! This being kicks down the doors of my life and at first i was frightened but now i crave and love Azazels influence…to me he always seems like don corleone in the godfather movies…and im so thankful for his amazing yet harsh tutelage

3 Likes

I could wax all day about Azazel al iblis …but hes not thrilled with directly speeking about him in my experience…Ave Azazel😈 and no iwould never do that whole demanding ordering spirits shit…thats just rude…i dont even use a circle or triangle…i dont even really evoke…ever…the only true evocation ive ever done was the demonic gatekeepers working 2 weeks ago…no my relationship with these beings is more organic

1 Like

Ive never had that experience but maybe hes different with everyone.

He is…fact…

But what im really wanting to discuss is full possession…im going into this work tonight.

Oh i know that I am his submissive i know Azazel on a very intimate level. Ive just never experienced him not wanting me to talk about him.

2 Likes

Well…my roomates are monitoring…here i t goes👍

1 Like