Thoughts on a quote

Just playing my panpipes for fun.

1 Like

Yep. Most people approach magick because they want money, to get laid, or whatever. Money, I can understand. But to get laidā€¦ehā€¦due to all the information out thereā€¦itā€™s a bit unnecessary, no?

1 Like

I want knowledge, deifcation, elevation, and some company lol

2 Likes

I want EXCITEMENT!

2 Likes

Never heard of Tesla, libido is a potent transmutable force, doesnā€™t have to be yours!

Like shot, Iā€™ve been transmuting others magic against me for yearā€™s! All those people thinking they were cursing me then wondering why their magic stopped working and or life went awol!

2 Likes

Anything you can get your hands on, so to speak, can be a potent force.

2 Likes

It perplexes me how so many want to burn out on this plane when they can shoot for the stars!

HA cold fusion :^)ā€¦ I just made myself cringe

Its all energy, as an empath one absorbs it all, its how one reacts to that daath, the truth is too painful for most, my Vedic astronomy birth chart said I would know lose in this life most of all, guess I cant cheat destiny!

We all wearing a mask, never doubt that, illusion of Maya, who is the father of magic!

2 Likes

Firstly it would depend upon whether that was a mask or persona they use in order to disguise their everyday personality, in which case theyā€™re not locked into one mode of being.

I admire anyone in 2017 whoā€™s publicly talking about doing magick when just a few years ago all we heard from was the nutty monotheists and the ultra-skeptical materialists, with a few fluff bunnies whining on the sidelines about karma and the highest good of all, so if people have different styles, good for them, so long as theyā€™re doing the work and either teaching it, or at least making it visible. :thinking:

JMO, criticising ā€œourā€ team just because they present themselves in a specific way doesnā€™t interest me. If they also manage to be a bit hot while doing it, pose away macho man. :wink:

5 Likes

True. I suppose it could be a useful mask.

1 Like

People who get public get lots of ridicule and carping by lazy or fearful magicians on the net, as well as all other kinds of nutcases, it may be easier to be criticised for a mask thatā€™s intentionally OTT, dunnoā€¦ :thinking:

Yes. Itā€™s easier to have a mask criticised I suppose.

Some good titles that show many lessons from history or are just beneficial

The 48 Laws of Power
The Art of Seduction
The 33 Strategies of War
The 50th Law
Book of five rings
The works of Napoleon hill
The alchemist
Richest man in Babylon

Thatā€™s all me brain has for now, the coffee of the abyss calls

2 Likes

Got a big download last week, like frequency direct to brain, Iā€™m over whelmed

1 Like

Same here little over a week now :laughing: had multiple rituals playing in my head on split screen While i was working. :expressionless: very distracting.
Granted the end result of the one im getting ready for should be interesting.

2 Likes

Agreed! Even when they canā€™t walk and are inconstant pain after they have done something and they KNOW you are a witch or whatever word you want to useā€¦ I keep telling her, pay me back. She knows I told her what I have done to others and she still doesnā€™t want to do right. SO it will continue to get worse for herā€¦ I will get satisfaction one way or another. hehehehe! Unfortunately for her, even if she does pay me back, it is too late for her.

1 Like

You have me laughing out loud over here for real!!! Then WHHHHYYY are there so many idiots out there!!??

Not the case with humans, Iā€™m afraid. In fact, itā€™s quite the opposite. That is why they must be culled. If you want a world ran by and filled with very smart creatures, you should empower octopuses.

Long live the tentacled ones!

ps. ^I should celebrate. This is probably my most inappropriate comment on this forum. :slight_smile:

2 Likes