Thoughtform Transmutation

After having a evocation of a spirit in regards to building a love relationship with who you desire and so on and so forth. Would master bating and pictureing what you want lto occur in the relationship overall help power up your petition even after the evocation ? Like weekly let’s say?

Thanks for the answer to this transmutation of energy!

2 Likes

Masturbating while thinking of the entity (spirit) is a good offering of sexual energy. Most tend to appreciate and love that, and it’ll definitely build up your relationship with them.

If you evoke and masturbate to them every so often, you’re bound to have a great relationship with them.

7 Likes

Let’s say I have a connection with a Diety that helps with love affairs, and I’ve already petitioned them in reguardless of the relation ship I’ve desired. So would thinking of that individual and what I’d want to transpire to occur while releasing power my intention? Thanks btw !

1 Like

My response was meant for you haha

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a good way of doing it. I’m sure it’ll work out then.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes I just know that masterbation is a powerful way to project energy and I don’t want to waste that intense energy. If I visualize the sigil I can power it, doesn’t need to be on paper and such

1 Like

Figured I’d may as well ask. I love thanking my spirits that help me out, and energetically doing something for them. Do you think me stateing my intention and charging a sigil would annoy the spirit? I just think “hey I got a lot of power I can channel to them for my desire, why not?”

1 Like

I don’t think it’d annoy them

Most love being thanked. It builds your relationship with them, and they’re more bound to gladly do things for you.

2 Likes

You know you have to the ability to use your imagination to direct energy using your own powers tho, But its your choice you can change their aura with affirm, Entities are working better because they got a very strong aura and astral powers they using the time where they are depressed or feeling emotional blockage to attack, They got perfect timing mainly when they are a sleep and unprotected they will always be unprotected unless they are hardcore religious and consistent about their prays and emotional blockage cleanings and karma, I would recommend to clean your aura afterwards masturbation can attract negative entities, I usually clean my aura two times a day with the affirm that my My aura is protecting me from negativity and harm all the time, Depending if you have no time for consistency and patience to work on your target aura, I would recommend you to Use entities they are far more powerful and quick at results, It’s all based your desire you need to become desperate and really want it to direct strong and intense energy and then forget about it completely, Because if you’re obsessed about it you’re directing to it your nervous and lust energies which is not good, They key is to be calm and cool after rituals if you can get into this state you don’t have to clear your subconscious from this like it’s not a big deal.

4 Likes

That’s pretty spot on and I know the energies can effect yourself (happens to me) but happy you reminded me. To let it go is the hardest part, but I can just focus on something different and work towards what’s i need to. Thank you! Cows magic and Goetia magic are what I usually use

1 Like

That message I needed to be told. Overthinking and patience are things I must do and to think one would be mad to be thanked much :relieved:

1 Like