Thought on Omniscience

Last night I had a very strange and vivid dream in which some totally random person Ive never seen.in my life walked up and handed me a bunch of bananas, then instructed me to bite into the bunch as one would an apple. I did so, which left an uneven.yet smooth white canvas as if it was a yellow apple cruedly cut in half. The mysterious man then instructed me to take a look, and I stared at it for a few seconds, and a rush of…understanding/receiving/deciphering? Flooded my head and I immediately began to speak the message aloud as if reading from a book-which for the life of me I cant remember now, other than saying “sweet honey” at some point. I know this just sounds like an ordinary dream, but the experience felt genuinely magickal, and it was such am overwhelmingly intense clarity of reading the features of the half-eaten “banana cluster” that I’m beginning to wonder if O didn’t tap into the state EA describes as the omniscience to scry into your environment…I really wish I could remember more…