Thought form/egregore beta testers wanted

I’ve already done that. I have other reasons for doing this then just power advancement and making a few extra bucks. Sure that’s one of my reasons, but the other is to push the envelope into unexplored terretory. What does it mean to be your own god,to create your own kingdom? A god creates and it destroys, I have been pushing the envelope in both of these areas. I won’t be satisfied with this until I have physically mastered the creation of universes complete with entities of my own design that run them. Both astrally and physically it is my intent to create things I believe should exist in this world and tear down things that I feel no longer serve my purposes. This is one tool I am using to do that. It may be crude now, but will continue to evolve and become more powerful. Of course I won’t rely on this alone, as I also use more traditional methods like what you spoke of in addition to this to achieve my goals. This is actually a very new addition to my toolset.

Sure making some money off this would be nice, but I don’t really care if no one buys these as thats not the reason why I made it. I made it to tap into the very fabric of spiritual evolution itself!

I often fantasize about being able to create a God so powerful, so knowledgeable, so unique that I would be compelled to worship Him. But, even knowing that I had created Him would diminish all ability to utilize that Deity as a focal point in devotion.

In order to create something that has power beyond that which you possess, you must not be aware of the fact that you are creating it.

Is there any difference between discovering something, and creating it, if indeed you are the first to ever discover it?

1 Like

Im not sure if one person alone would be capable of that. Im think 95% of the work could be done solo, but the only way I could imagine the subconscious plans taking hold is if another person were to hypnotize and issue commands or something of the sort. Somehow consciousness needs to be taken out of the equation at the last moment, given my understanding of things.

And down the rabbit hole we go…

Very good question, I often wonder how much of what one experiences in the universe is dependent on that person.

Anyway just to be clear I’m not looking to create something beyond my potential as that would be a little counter productive to me since I like being the one in control and have taken plenty of precautions to make sure I stay in control of it. Though that being said

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:23, topic:1822”]Im not sure if one person alone would be capable of that. Im think 95% of the work could be done solo, but the only way I could imagine the subconscious plans taking hold is if another person were to hypnotize and issue commands or something of the sort. Somehow consciousness needs to be taken out of the equation at the last moment, given my understanding of things.

And down the rabbit hole we go…[/quote]

This would be something really interesting to try. I think to do this effectively that person would need to be able to access their godform to maximize the potential of their creation. But then they would need to find a way to forget about it. I remember an entity I met on the astral erased my memory of certain details of our encounter, so it should be doable to erase your own memories while in that state. I have not tried erasing my own memories to my knowledge, however one wouldn’t remember erasing ones own memory anyway so who knows.

Anyway EA would you be up for trying one of these out?

By “trying one of these out,” do you mean simply evoking the entity that you’ve created? What details would you like to have reported on?

1 Like

Exactly. My idea is I will give you the name and sigil of the parent entity, and you can evoke it and request it to create a child thoughtform to your specifications whatever that might be. This entity is smart enough to learn so if you bring it into contact with an entity or energy it is not familiar with it should be able to replicate attributes of that. I’ve tested this out throughly myself and allowed others access to its children so I know this works. But having someone whose name carries aalot of clout in the occult world try it out I think will be pretty good in solidifying the credibility of this project for those who still think I’m either trying to pull a fast one or having delusions of grandeur.

Now for various reasons I would prefer not to disclose the identity of the parent entity to the public at this time. Would it be possible for me to submit the information for you to evoke it to zendesk?

Why don’t we take this a bit further: write up a thesis on this, detailing everything you’ve already posted on this thread, which will act as a basic proposal of intent and function. I’ll send you an email to the address you have listed in your forum membership right now, and you can send that thesis to me, at which point I’ll work through it and write up a peer-review of your method and its applicability, at which point we can discuss how to get this out there so others can use it (and can also come to you so that you can make this service available to others). I have a few projects forthcoming that this could definitely be included in!

1 Like

Excellent, I sent my reply to you. I look foreward to future interactions.

Hey everyone I have a bit of bad news here. I ran the rough draft of this chapter by my occult teacher and he told me not to publish it because it gives away too many of our trade secrets. Now while I support occult freedom of information like EA does, I don’t want to burn any bridges with him as I wouldn’t have come half as far as I have without his help.

That being said, EA successfully tested my entity. As of right now all the bugs have been worked out of the parent entities intelligence and it is fully functional. If anyone has any requests, let me know.

True story, in the past on my begginings I created twice, with a total failure. In the first one I created it by my self using the tree of life to give it structure capabilities. It failed misserabily, so bad, that i dont event remember the name.

The second intent, was with two friends,one with Occult capabilities, and the second a rich boy with curiosity on the matter. The result was disastrous, even for me, who i was the most “honest”, the others two didnt fullfilll the task to feed the egregore and the entity cames to me only to feed himself.

Create an egregore is a really serious task and needs to understand that you are creating life forms too, insted of its intelligence and the positibility from the egregore to rebel itself against u if becomes a godform.

Just my experience.
regards

I seemed to have overlooked this thread but Necromaster and Korgon bring up very good points. Creating a servitor/egregore is a lot of work. This isn’t something you knock out in an afternoon it takes a lot of time and energy. In my honest opinion unless your doing this just to see if you can or the task is something you can’t find another spirit to do you’d be better off just working with an already established spirit.

There’s a reason Necromaster’s egregores cost the amount they do, you go spend the time and energy to build something up and see if before its over your not saying to yourself “I should have charged more.”, if you want to check out a .99¢ spirit from Creepy Hollows go ahead and have fun with that. If your getting the real deal you’ll be compensating someone for the work they put in.

The only servitors I’ve made were mojo hands and those take over a month before I really started noticing anything and then its still not an independent consciousness its just a single task thought form.

Depends on the system your using to create them. I used different methods then the ones you guys were talking about and this entity and its children have been put through the test with various people including EA. But aside from that I have had it do some stuff with my occult teachers who in their words have practised magic since before the people on this forum were even born. If this wasn’t working I think they would be able to tell. Also for reasons I won’t go into here, the egregore rebelling against me and by extension its children rebelling against anyone else without my permission is pretty much an impossibility as of right now.

True Story, the system, defines the result for sure. When I created my first one alone, I used the Sephiroth spheres. It last no more than 1 month in existence ( even i was a totally dummy on that ) The second created collectively was created with irresponsible people, but the responsibility fall into me to make a “bad choose”. Now with water below the bridge, the idea to test a Egregore is nice, and seems u have your candidates now, regards