Thought form/egregore beta testers wanted

Ok listen up, I’ve made a special egregore while in my god form can create other thought forms. I’m thinking about selling thought forms on commision to make some extra money, but I need some people to test these out.

I would like to get three beta testers for these, the qualifications in the person I am looking for is someone with experience who has senses sharp enough to see/communicate with spirits, and I would prefer its someone who is also at least somewhat responsible with their power as having someone go around using my creations to annally rape a guy for getting his cheeseburger wrong kind of rubs me the wrong way. So if you meet those criteria either leave a message here or pm me.

For the purpose of testing I had it make an entity that combines traits of Hentyos and Deggal. If you want that entity let me know or if you want it to try making something new for you specify that. If these work out well I will open up the magical black market to begin selling them. But remember if you are one of the three beta testers you will get to keep whatever entity you are testing for free.

Ive had great success with Hent’yos and work with him on a regular basis. I would be very interested in this project

Sounds good, I think I’ll let you have this one then, I’ll pm you some details a bit later about it.

If anyone else is interested in testing these out let me know as I’m looking for three beta testers altogether.

I wouldn’t mind, I meditate and visualize a lot, but I’m not attuned to the presence of spirits at all (unless it’s a psychic attack…)!

Sorry, but properly interacting with them is important because I need to know how well they work with other people before I can start making more of these to sell. So it would probably be better to get someone with more experience sensing them for this.

Hmm, I am rather interested in this. Mostly because it has always been a fascination for me to pick at the internal workings of egregores, I believe there is always something to learn about how consciousness itself works when one examines that of ‘newly’ made beings.

Hent’yos, I intend to make contact with today as well. This gives me an idea to test how the present state of the egregore may compare to Hent’yos itself. If you find me suitable.

[quote=“Kokuto, post:6, topic:1822”]Hmm, I am rather interested in this. Mostly because it has always been a fascination for me to pick at the internal workings of egregores, I believe there is always something to learn about how consciousness itself works when one examines that of ‘newly’ made beings.

Hent’yos, I intend to make contact with today as well. This gives me an idea to test how the present state of the egregore may compare to Hent’yos itself. If you find me suitable.[/quote]

I probably have enough beta testers right now, I’ll let you know if that changes.

I sent the three entities off to the three beta testers. I decided to have a conversation with them before they went and I noticed something a bit odd. Before I get to that here’s what all we have for the combinations.

1. Hentyos/deggal
  2. Dratalon/Arbadross
  3. Hentyos/Alaktesh

When I talked with # 1 he told me he didn’t have all of Deggals abilities but he did have all of Hentyos.

#2 was really odd because I actually just intended for himt obe a Dratalon copy with some of Arbadross mixed in but it seems he turned out the other way around, he’s a copy of Arbadross with some of Dratalon mixed in.

#3 turned out the best of the bunch from what I could tell had a full map of both entities abilities written in

But lets not just take their word for it, its time to put them tot he test, so to my beta testers, please let me know how they perform. In coming rituals I will be performing further maintenance on the intelligence of their mother making her even smarter and more capable then she was before. So hopefully little bugs like what I noticed will be hammered out in the future.

Been thinking a bit about how I’m going to do this once all the bugs get written out. EA and Dante charge quite a bit to sell people spirits, of course thats to be expected, their fucking famous afterall so they can do that. I hear Necro is charging 650$ for his spirit sales though. I’m not going to go that high as I don’t feel I have enough street cred to warrant it at the moment.

When all this gets hammered out here’s the plan I’m going to charge per spirit whose characteristic will be integrated into a chimera entity. The price I’m thinking will be 100$ per spirit icorporated at the moment I don’t want to go above 3 spirits having their characteristics incorporated without the direct supervsision of my godself. This might change as the parent entity evolves I think I’ll be able to trust it to do more on its own. Anyway before I settle on that price I want to hear from the public, do you feel thats to high for me to charge? If so by all means speak up, this of course will not be until I am sure that this process has been perfected. So if you want a direct clone of Antharratu for example at your beck and call that would be 100$ if we agree thats a fair price.

Another thing Taokua brought up is he detected the defense code the entity inherited from its parent, this makes it so that its incapable of turning against me or even for its new owner to command it to go against me. Once the magical black market is open and I start selling these, for an extra 10$ I will remove that code giving the new owner an option to try to attack me with my own creation if he/she so desires. Of course if they did attack, that said indevidual will be cruising for a bruising given that regardless of what is written in the parent entity will have more, not to mention my other buddies. But I just feel it would be fair to give that option if it gets sold.

Sounds good…

One other thing, if someone requests I use an entity I don’t know of that person will reveive a 100$ discount for every unkinown entity since I will be gaining access to its energetic mapping , making my own parent egregore stronger.

This will also applie to people working in currents I don’t have direct access to like voudoun, say you get the permission of a loa you are working with for me to energetically map it , I will also give you a 100$ discount for that as I’m sure the characteristics of a loa would add much to the collective so to speak. I know this can be done as I have already mapped the energetic signitures of florida, door opener and hellfire water which are generated in that magical current.

Just an update, overall I’ve gotten mostly positive feedback here but did receive word of some possible defects in some of these. I upgraded the intelligance of the parent entity today and ordered it to correct any flaws that may have been in its children.

Nah egrigore are $400 and two for $600 but I’m more into opening demonic currents into people’s lives or selling them an uber potent spirit that they can do some sort of teacher/student relationship with. All of this is about ascent… You can’t create a spirit and have it copy the power of a Loa, for one the Loa would wipe you off the face of the map before you even sent that thing towards it. Magick is the harnessing of astral energies and the manipulation of elements to cause specific changes in the physical or astral planes. If you don’t know what you’re doing then it will backfire and cause chaos in your microcosm. I guarantee that this won’t work and that the first demon or any other entity you send it after is going to beat your ass so bad that you’ll be calling it daddy and crying in the floor. Most of these “demons” are simply personified currents that take form when you call them simply to communicate with you, even then they have very specific elemental compounds and thousands of years of experience which has given them consciousness.

1 Like

In regards to the loa I wouldnt try to map it without getting the entities permission first. But I can tell you right now that I have already successfully mapped plenty of angels and demons. I knew there would be some skeptical people which is why I’m offering the free beta testing so that people can see for themselves that what I’ve developed here does work. I’ve had other people verify that this works and if you don’t believe it you can talk to the beta testers about their experiences with the entities. While there have been a few glitches there hasn’t been anything serious enough to make me believe this is a pipe dream. The intelligence I used as the template for the parent entity has even helped manifest items in the physical world that didn’t even exist before like this such as this http://cintiqcompanion.wacom.com/CintiqCompanionHybrid/en/

Now the question of will this work with something stronger then an angel and a demon? I have reason to believe it will as when I was in my godform I did have it map out several unknown gods. One them was fucking strong and tried to take me out in the process however in the end I subdued it.

Remember angels and demons are much like programs that help run the universe, you can copy a program onto a disk and if you are a good programmer you can make modified versions of those programs. remember being a god means creating your reality, and making programs that run it is just another aspect of that.

The only people who believe angels and demons are “programs” are the wannabe chaos magicians thinking they can use the static on their televisions to talk to the dead. Entities have a consciousness all their own and from my personal experience creating egrigore, it takes a long time and lots of energy for that spirit to develop a separate consciousness. Though I’ve learned ways to speed up the process it isn’t something you can just copy. The majority of the people on this forum have zero experience and that’s why they’re here, they want to feed on the table scraps of successful magicians or they just want to waste half their day talking about evoking a unicorn then selling their soul to Satan for a million dollars. There isn’t even an argument here, if another experienced magician read this he would laugh his ass off.

Angels and demons are like programs, given they are self aware. The universe is kind of like a big computer, you can feel free to disagree with that , but that’s kind of how its been in my experience.

Anyway, I can see that using regular methods won’t be convincing here.
But I’m all for putting my money where my mouth is. So let me make an offer for a different sort of beta test. Necro, your a master of baneful majick, so I think you would be ideal for this. What do you say we stage a proxy magic war? I will instruct my usual defenses to allow in anything you might send at me inside and I’ll only rely on my parent egregore for defense. You can send anything you like whether it is djinn, hell locusts or whatever. I’m confident I can beat it back. If you like I can also send something to see how well my creation can penetrate your defenses for retaliation, in the event it gets inside I won’t have it do anything too bad but it’ll let you know its there.

So if if you win you’ll be showing me I don’t know what I’m talking about and will thus ensure that people don’t get lead onto some dodgy bandwagon by me, but if I win then the magical community here will know that what I’m selling is the real deal. Does that offer interest you? I only ask that if you do accept make sure that whatever you send only targets my life and doesn’t fuck up anything around me.

You wont get the current powers to empower an egregore or create an astral servent if you dont even isnt inserted on that current. Maybe you can create a little thoughtform using your living imagination, but it wont last much in power.

Demons are ancient beings, they are counciousness, they are not program softwares of the universe that will be used and commanded. Go try it, real contact, no mental masturbation(which happens a LOT), and see what happens =)

So you think you can create a force that will act like an ancient demon which exists far more years than you and have tons lots of energy? hmmm

I guess the foundation of all magic is missing here…so power will do.

The creation of astral servants takes TIME, energy, works with planets and the elements and the aid of a secret source which has a realm of power to be released into its creation. It is real serious stuff to be created a real entity with true magical aspects to cause changes in this world and into your being.

Nothing of mirroring and mapping energies, entities and realms…i am sorry, but this is WRONG and will not work as a TRUE created astral servant by the magician and it’s amazing current of power.

Again, i am sorry, but real experienced magicians to me which had true secret moments with demons will never consider them as programs of the universe. It is more complex than that.

Necromaster has made the point here the right way, and couldnt be more right than. Whoever had true experiences with this will also agree with that.

Regards.

[quote=“Divinator, post:17, topic:1822”]You wont get the current powers to empower an egregore or create an astral servent if you dont even isnt inserted on that current. Maybe you can create a little thoughtform using your living imagination, but it wont last much in power.

Demons are ancient beings, they are counciousness, they are not program softwares of the universe that will be used and commanded. Go try it, real contact, no mental masturbation(which happens a LOT), and see what happens =)

So you think you can create a force that will act like an ancient demon which exists far more years than you and have tons lots of energy? hmmm[/quote]

When you’re a god you can , or at least you can create something that acts very similarly. Anyway this sounds all fine and good, but debating the issue won’t get anywhere. If someone thinks what I made is bullshit, my challenge to necro stands to anyone who wants to call me out on it. Just let me know if you want to do so and we’ll work something out.

Instead of trying to create powerful entities, wouldn’t it be better to bind an already existing entity who is willing? Perhaps one serving under a goetic demon or such. It would already have established and long term power with the backing of it “parent” demon. Not trying to beat you idea down, it’s actually creative, but binding an entity with power already, or connecting a physical item to a higher demonic entity (sort of a binding, but just one of power) would work better. You are thinking outside of the box, which is good, but in a situation like this established power would be more stable. Keep in mind this is just advice from my point of view, but I do like how you are thinking.

Yes i have heard someone in my head speaking about that andreeje, i think you should look into it defectron