Thought experiment and manipulation

I came across a passage a long time ago on a friend of Aleister Crowley and he described a situation where he witnessed a miracle. He wasn’t convinced at the time that magick was authentic so Crowley told him to watch. He started to mimic the movement of the person walking in front of him. He then dropped down to his knees which to his his friends surprise, so did the man he was mimicking.

Now this is something similar to the thought experiment book I was reading and I decided to practice this. Although I’m not to fond of manipulating people. I wanted to prove to myself this was possible. When I was sitting on the bus. I pictured myself inside the body of the person I was focused on and Imagined I got an itch on my face or had to fix my hair. This required a deep focus but they always responded to the thought.

I ended my experiment by focusing on a guy with an umbrella. he was holding the umbrella by the strap and moving it back and forth like a playful child. I send my intention to him and became him watching me(he was sitting across from me) I then visualized myself as a king who had a sword and rested both hands on the hilt of a sword like a statue. then almost immediately. The umbrella man rested both hands on the umbrella and stopped all movement as if he was posing for a painting.

Anyways I’m still playing around with this and I thought it would be an interesting share.

Yes, thought manipulation it is possible. I noticed tough that it is possible to be done with people that they have weak will power, and no experience in it. When you encounter someone with strong will power or experienced in it, it is very hard to impossible to influence that person.

[quote=“MSXY, post:1, topic:8053”]I came across a passage a long time ago on a friend of Aleister Crowley and he described a situation where he witnessed a miracle. He wasn’t convinced at the time that magick was authentic so Crowley told him to watch. He started to mimic the movement of the person walking in front of him. He then dropped down to his knees which to his his friends surprise, so did the man he was mimicking.

Now this is something similar to the thought experiment book I was reading and I decided to practice this. Although I’m not to fond of manipulating people. I wanted to prove to myself this was possible. When I was sitting on the bus. I pictured myself inside the body of the person I was focused on and Imagined I got an itch on my face or had to fix my hair. This required a deep focus but they always responded to the thought.

I ended my experiment by focusing on a guy with an umbrella. he was holding the umbrella by the strap and moving it back and forth like a playful child. I send my intention to him and became him watching me(he was sitting across from me) I then visualized myself as a king who had a sword and rested both hands on the hilt of a sword like a statue. then almost immediately. The umbrella man rested both hands on the umbrella and stopped all movement as if he was posing for a painting.

Anyways I’m still playing around with this and I thought it would be an interesting share.[/quote]

I agree with that, I noticed the vibe of the person when trying to persuade them to do something and It can be difficult when the person has a strong presence. Usually the persuasion works better when you are visualizing the person (by becoming them first) as someone who’s inflated in a positive light such as the example with the king and umbrella guy. Or you can make them think what they are doing will benefit them in some way.

Another example was with this guy who was sitting on a reversed chair but facing the opposite direction. He had both hands rested on the top of the seat and was looking to the front. The bus was mostly empty at this time but I became him and suggested to myself a very strong visualization of an absolutely beautiful girl staring at the back of my head in a daze. He turned around really quickly to find an empty seat behind him and he looked a little confused. I tried not to laugh at this point.

I have tried to make people perform task that went out of their way or serves to hinder them like dropping their bags or get up from their seat. It doesn’t work really well and I assume it’s because it really goes against their intents. Being forceful does not work well when trying these experiments for me, I’ve only had success when I make the person do something that was relevant to their desire.

I’ve personally had a lot of experience with thought manipulation. As stated before it is more challenging with more willful people. But certainly never impossible, with practice you can use this as a base to start practice outright possessing others

Try using yawns to pass on your intent. Instead of you imitating them, makes them imitate you.

I used to do this kind of thing quite a bit. It’s great for getting objective feedback and results to confirm that intent has real results.

As a follow on from Sabina’s post. One way to practice is to go through people one by one until you come to someone who does not respond. Then practice on them until you can get results.

I’ve also done some experimenting with mixing the intents as direct commands, requests, etc. changing the tone/method/emotion of delivery along with the intents.

Look at what this guy’s doing when he makes animals go to sleep. He holds onto the intention, then tries to express it through sympathetic movements with the animals. If you’ve ever tried any kind of TK, you can relate to what he’s doing movement wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNuPJEiEo5o