Thoth

Hey guys

Been working with my teachers.

And they keep telling me thoth is the almighty omnipotent god along with the Egyptian pantheon.

He is the good guy so to speak he hates the god of the bible.

Thoth seeks to bring Egypt back in all its glory quoting a biblical line god has things that the ear hasn’t heard and they eye hasn’t seen nor entered into the man what I prepared for the. This was originally thoth saying this to Egypt.

When thoth comes back your going to the difference between a Egyptian and Egypt vs a regular puny human being or god and beyond itself.

The abraham religions to demonize Egypt when Egypt was single handly the greatest empire of the world past,present, future.

The library of alexandria was an Egyptian library thats how all other civilizations got started. Egyptian bulit Atlantis and lemuria.

Every empire has it rise and fall but thats not why Egypt fell its because thoth said it was time so when he comes back Egyptian will be like an infinity of almighty beyond power itself and beyond omnipotence and comprehension itself beyond heavens if you can call it that at this point .

7 Likes

Have you read thee emerald tablets yet? If not, please do, it is a must for any and all magicians.

It’s thee only book I’ve read multiple times.

7 Likes

You can print this out at your local public library from
http://www.crystallinks.com

3 Likes

I printed out all of them
At 20cents page was roughly $20.
Or just print one tablet at a time
Also add on your audio devic via u tube and listen to it .there are many readings but i suggest you download the audio as well and just begin listening

3 Likes

@bfields5 Actually, you have confused a few things…but the things is that Thoth is indeed an amazing being and one of the strongest (if not the strongest) magus humanity has ever seen.

4 Likes

Now Thoth is great! But theres one source you want to stay away from and that is this

3 Likes

Stay away from “SPirit Science” the youtube channel because the guy believes the earth was flat, hebrews are from space and that biological man came from Mars

1 Like

I’m actually a big fan of spirit science. He has an open mind and it was one of the first sources I came across some years ago when I first started my journey.

There are “noises” about spirit science, but I can’t see any reasoning behind them. My experience with that channel was good and even King Paimon thought it was good to learn from these videos (that’s why he guided me there). Some things he says though shouldn’t be taken literally, but are more symbolic. Just like Thoth’s emerald tablets.

Plus, many things he says are already in the emerald tablets. Of course, they have been simplified in a way he understands them and in a way we may be able to understand them. So, it’s true that it’s not 100% true, but that’s not because he wanted to troll us, but because he doesn’t know the whole picture. But then again, most of us don’t know the whole picture either.

6 Likes

The Library was built by Greeks as was the city itself (named after Alexander the Great).

But obviously Egypt has an extremely potent pantheon, and the Greco-Egyptian period is a bedrock of Western Ceremonial magick.

6 Likes

Thoth is a title given to consciousness reconnected to the universal force of faculty of mind.
Though is not a being but a state achieved by a being. In the emerald tablets our journey through the priesthood and discovery of this truth is the first lesson of the whole bloody thing. It goes right over everybody’s head.
Thoth is not so much a being as an essence of being that incarnates and is not limited to space and time.

When this happens you discover that achieving Thoth consciousness is not the end but only the beginning. It’s the first baby step and from then on its about learning to use it. The universal force that is this essence of mental faculties incarnates into its willing host because it’s the process of participating in evolution you have to get your hands dirty and the participant is your hands.
7bee402f5808cfba09fd04cd32a59cf7

8 Likes

Atlantis is a fictional place made up by Plato for him to use it as an allegory for hubris.

I can’t speak for Lemuria, but I’m sure it’s fictional too.

5 Likes

No. Spirit science is nothing like emerald tablets. The two should never be compared.

2 Likes

I never said they could be compared, nor did I compared them.

I actually never thought of it like that. That’s interesting indeed! I’d like some more insight on that. I was actually thought that Thoth consciousness could be achieved by man, but I never thought that Thoth itself is that consciousness.

2 Likes

Lemuria is a hypothesized island, believed to be in either the Pacific or the Indian ocean, that was postulated to act as a land bridge between continents in a now discredited 19th century scientific theory that tried to explain discrepancies in biogeography. It was displaced by the theories of plate tectonics and continental drift, which gained wider acceptance in scientific circles.

As with many things in modern occultism, Theosophy latched onto the idea of Lemuria and ran with it, transforming it from a land bridge used to explain biodiversity into an ancient civilization destroyed by a natural cataclysm, in a manner similar to what Blavatsky did with Atlantis. Theosophy created a lot of the lore that has become an accepted part of the “New Age” movement, and from there it moved into modern Western occultism.

Edit to add: Both Lemuria and Atlantis are fictional, but, as most occultists know and the paradigm of Chaos Magick proved, fiction can be magically useful.

7 Likes

Lemuria was a hypothesis for why lemurs live in Madagascar but not anywhere else, it was believed that a land bridge used to exist that allowed the ancestors of the lemurs to arrive on the island.

5 Likes

Fiction or metaphor or myths lost in time what say you of Avalon anf Myrrdyn ledgends (btw i am dyslexia so spelling is not assured- live hate relationship with spellchecker):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Well he may have outlandish theories but he does support them with sound arguments. And many of his videos provide awesome visualizations for very complex concepts like the flower of life. I think its rather arrogant to dismiss him, we could not walk this path if we were closed minded.

3 Likes

I can agree for the visuals. And his video on our history is not what we think-I find it crazy but it’s a damn entertaining video to say the least

1 Like

Same thing. From my understanding, they were inspired by real people and locations.

1 Like