Those magical items you always need to have?

Although we are all linked constantly to our main deities in one way or another, what are those magical items that you simply couldn’t be without, whether in daily life or working/worship with your main spirit/god/goddess? What makes you feel that extra bit closer and why? Whether it’s certain herbs, crystals, incense, tools or general items that you’ve charged and consecrated for specific reasons, what’s the thing you couldn’t be without?

Just thought this would be a fun and interesting thread to see what others must-haves are. I’ve planned entire rituals then called them off because I haven’t been able to find a certain items, going crazy like “I can’t give Lilith prosecco when she wants red wine! I wouldn’t be able to show my face in hell again if I did” haha.

In my daily life I couldn’t be without my Lilith necklaces and four of crystals (moonstone, lapis lazuli, jet and amethyst). They serve as constant reminders that Lilith is always there for me to direct, govern, protect and guide. They have also been cleansed, charged, consecrated and blessed by Lilith to always aid and assist me in communication with her.

Who’s your main spirit/entity/being you worship and work with? And what couldn’t you simple be without! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I…dislike being without my pentacle necklace, sigil keychain and personal grimoire (which I now regret leaving at my home for week and half) but their not strictly necessary. I most often work with Hekate and have her (primal craft) sigil tattooed on me.

2 Likes

Omg I worked with Hecate too for 3 years before she guided me to Lilith, Hecate saved my life, I haven’t took her necklace of since :sparkling_heart:

Being without them two when I go out would just bring on an anxiety attack!

2 Likes

I can’t live without these necklaces ,both are charged and blessed by Lucifer and Astaroth

5 Likes

Omg they are fabulous! I love it when they are blessed by those we worship most and you just feel empowered constantly. I strut around thinking I’m Jezebel or one of the Queens of Hell haha
My other bits that are blessed by Lilith and also Naamah that I wear in every ritual but not for grim, mundane aspects of life are a few rings, unless I’m going somewhere and want to feel like an enchanting siren

The herb I can’t live without is Belladonna, adore that plant so much in the end I had to start growing it in my place :joy:

2 Likes

I noticed that I can’t without sandalwood incense and dragons blood because I use them every day for evocation :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t think some people understand how expensive it can be to be us and do what we do, things seem to be getting so expensive, I’ll be needing some jezebel root and dragons blood ink to write me a letter for a rich man to come my way, I checked before and I have nearly ran out of such a good few oils

1 Like

I find most of my materials from nature,my garden and flea markets these days. Still, incense and crystals ain’t cheap for me either.
Which reminds me, got 50 black candles for 5 bucks and a copper cauldron 1 buck just before Christmas, flea markets are great.

1 Like

my favorite gemstone necklace tiger’s eyes the first gemstone I felt really attracted to
I believe that it protects me against negative energies and it’s said that it removes all fear from the mind through exposing the illusions,and bless a person with physical strength and financial abundance which I believe to be true since I got the gemstone

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter where I am now, I’m constantly searching for things for take home whether to put on display on my altar or use in magic, all I ever say to myself is “Lilith would love that”.

I still need a cauldron, I broke my chalice too, so at the minute I’m using this (its cleansed and consecrated but still :joy: :grinning::smiley:)

My poor Dark Lady feels as though she is visiting a pub since i had to use this haha, Hopefully I’ll get one tomorrow

1 Like

I have my eye on this too put on my altar though, so hopefully Lilith won’t mind waiting a little bit longer AC_SY400

1 Like

I randomly got my current chalice when I was on a lunch break from school. Visited a stone shop out of boredom, and there it was: A green stone chalice that the shopkeeper had put on sale as I walked in. Just 20 € when it had been over 60 just minutes before :grin: bought that almost immediately after she put it down.

1 Like

Only piece of jewelry I wear on my travels to town. I need to clean up my tag. I wear only one as I say I’m the dead walking. There are two pennies (can’t see) with my birthdate. There’s a puece of Metal I found with 3 circles in this. And there are two round metal washers I found. It’s tied with sinew. So, if a truck plows me into the ground there’s a tag with my name, date, etc on it. I mean it is my old military tag.

2 Likes

There is a bracelet I’d love to get and it’s like a golden snake and it wraps around the lower arm up to the wrist, it’s stunning! Not to expensive either.

The other thing I want when it comes to jewellery is a ring I’ve seen with a beautiful looking spider on it. Thankfully the Four Queens have similar sacred animals so sometimes one thing can do them all or at least two of them, unless that animal has been almost claimed by them. Lately Agrat’s been popping up and visiting in the form of a spider, a little tiny jet black one, which randomly pops up around my flat delicately crawling somewhere so I’ll forever link her with small spiders now

up to now this acts as my Lilith statue/representation among a few animal ones.

Then this one is Eisheth Zenunim, said to be the oldest and wisest of the four but I haven’t worked with her much so couldn’t say

1 Like

Tigers eye is the first stone I bought too, as a bracelet though

3 Likes

Mine was an amethyst, obsidian snowflake and a moonstone x

3 Likes

I think mine was a 4 pointed quartz crystal. The second was a tiger’s eye though

2 Likes

Actually, tigers eyes was the gemstone I first bought myself, but my very first was an amethyst pendant which I loved, my parents bought me when I was a kid. It eventually broke into pieces after a couple of years, sad haha

2 Likes

I don’t know how some go missing, it’s like poof! Magic! I’ve lost a few of mine in the past and a lovely necklace with a pentagram with a snake wrapped around it :frowning: shame

1 Like