This worries me

I had a dream last night that I got beat up.

Happens all the time in dreams, but never like this. I never remember who I’m fighting against, and as soon as I wake up the pain I felt in the dream goes away.

These 4 guys came right to my house to track me down. Someone sent them because I beat him in a fight and embarrassed him in front of his girlfriend (that part happened in real life, just the other day).

There was 1 big guy and 3 smaller guys. The big lad knocked, as soon as I opened the door he had grabbed me and threw me out over the railing on the front step on to the grass. The other 3 came running from the car.

I put up a fight, but still got my ass handed to me.

Broken ribs, the whole 9 yards. In the dream I was coughing up blood.

This is where it gets interesting and unrealistic lol.

I grew claws, fangs and my eyes started to glow. But I didn’t turn into a full wolf. I turned on them and killed them. But first I broke the big guy’s legs. I made him watch as I tore the others apart. And when I turned my attention to him, I ripped his throat out… With my teeth.

Here’s the part that worries me.

When I woke up, I couldn’t breathe. So I panicked and tried to get up too fast. I fell to my knees beside my bed, and I coughed up a mouth full of blood.

That’s never happened to me before, period. Let alone brought on by a dream.

You should go and see a doctor, the dream could have been bringing physical problems to your awareness - this does happen, and it’s not magick. Coughing up blood is serious.

Time gets compressed in dreams so if you tasted the real blood while asleep, your brain could have come up with a backstory about it in that last section. Please see a medic asap.

What did you watch on Tv last night ?

And you’d rather eat eggs or pancakes at breakfast ?

[quote=“The Eye, post:3, topic:2882”]What did you watch on Tv last night ?

And you’d rather eat eggs or pancakes at breakfast ?[/quote]

Eggs are my go-to breakfast food lol. Every day I eat 2 whole eggs.

And I watched Teen Wolf before I went to bed. Which would be what influence the whole “werewolf” aspect in the dream. The glowing eyes, the fangs and the claws.

It’s not the dream that worries me. It’s the fact that blood actually came out of me when I woke up.

I didn’t exactly cough it up either, it was more like gagging. It had already been injested, but not digested.

Second Lady E’s notion.

If nothing comes up at your neighborhood physician, then return.

It’s probably something physical.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:2882”]I had a dream last night that I got beat up.

Happens all the time in dreams, but never like this. I never remember who I’m fighting against, and as soon as I wake up the pain I felt in the dream goes away.

These 4 guys came right to my house to track me down. Someone sent them because I beat him in a fight and embarrassed him in front of his girlfriend (that part happened in real life, just the other day).

There was 1 big guy and 3 smaller guys. The big lad knocked, as soon as I opened the door he had grabbed me and threw me out over the railing on the front step on to the grass. The other 3 came running from the car.

I put up a fight, but still got my ass handed to me.

Broken ribs, the whole 9 yards. In the dream I was coughing up blood.

This is where it gets interesting and unrealistic lol.

I grew claws, fangs and my eyes started to glow. But I didn’t turn into a full wolf. I turned on them and killed them. But first I broke the big guy’s legs. I made him watch as I tore the others apart. And when I turned my attention to him, I ripped his throat out… With my teeth.

Here’s the part that worries me.

When I woke up, I couldn’t breathe. So I panicked and tried to get up too fast. I fell to my knees beside my bed, and I coughed up a mouth full of blood.

That’s never happened to me before, period. Let alone brought on by a dream.[/quote]

Don’t fear it, REVEL in it.Sometimes things which happen Astrally, return to the physical with you, it’s random and I don’t think it can be controlled. Once I was at a meeting atop the great pyramids and got to horsing around with Sekhmet and Bastet and fell off the darn thing, I woke up with bruises all over my body and I believe a cracked leg bone, another time, I was in a fight and returned with a scratch across my chest [ in the dream it was a fairly deep knife cut!]And I have heard, this is only heresay of one Sorcerer who made/attracted a “lover” to keep him “satisfied” and contracted some kind of V.D! I’d say your dreams are actually your godform getting sick of you being screwed with and taking charge.

[quote=“empyrean93”]Mr. Shadow, I wonder if what you are saying is a cross over of astral action affecting the physical body…please elaborate? [/quote]I thought that wasn’t possible.

That dream is to be expected considering your recent scuffle. I had about 10 kids try to jump me once, and that kept popping up in my dreams for years.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:2882”]I had a dream last night that I got beat up.

When I woke up, I couldn’t breathe. So I panicked and tried to get up too fast. I fell to my knees beside my bed, and I coughed up a mouth full of blood.[/quote]

Everything requires your attention to exist. For whatever reason, you held your attention on those injuries as you woke up, when normally we let go of all things dream related. In theory you should be able to bring physical objects out of a dream in the same way.

Strong emotion just strengthens the object of your focus. That was likely the kicker. If you hadn’t panicked, I doubt you would have seen any blood.

If you can recall any dream where you should have felt pain but didn’t, in all likely hood it’s because you are completely focused on getting away or fighting whatever injured you that you don’t have enough attention left to sustain that pain. I’ve had my flesh hanging off me in tatters and felt nothing because I was so focused on running from the mangy tigers who did it to me.

You made no mention of how mad you were, how fucking furious! I’d bet dollars to doughnuts you were possessed by a beastial rage.

I once did search for werewolves in all the public online dream journals. What I found was that the cause for the appearance of werewolves in dreams fell into two categories.

The first was thematic. Creepy cabin in the woods at night, spooky mansion, full moon. Places you’d expect to find werewolves

The second and most common was just pure mother fucking rage. People get pissed, and either they turn or the people around them start turning. Do a search for “werewolf” in the dream journal section over on Dreamviews and you’ll see what I mean.