This seal

Hello everyone. This seal i have created could be considered a hazard so only experienced people or those who wish to truly look, should. I will tell you if you are close in your assumption but i care more for what you see and feel from this seal.

1 Like

@Nimosdomus

Well, the very first thing that stands out to me is the middle, as it looks like the body of a spider. In some cultural centers, spiders are considered unlucky. Expect, I would never want to cross paths with a black widow. Yikes!

Secondly, I feel the ends make it a possible to turn the sigil if it were in 3-D.

I feel like the circles, one could get lost in, going around and around without focusing on the intentions someone has set.

1 Like

Very interesting. The round and round part is part of it is. The concept is for a changing “insanity” seal. This seal is made to cause madness in those who see it (thats why i put the caution as i cant be held responsible for how someone may be affected )

I saw the spider as well after i made it and i need to research spiders a bit more.
Could you elaborate on the 3-D part? That seems interesting.

1 Like

First of all I felt something dark and that this sigil is made for connecting something, then I felt something like sucking, like this sigil sucked energy form head.

1 Like

Hm very interesting. Its possible it connects to the emptiness of ourselfs or the void as some call it. I will say that ive kept it covered since making it as i get a creepy feeling from it.

The concept is to drive the viewer mad. It has ties to insanity and bad-luck.

1 Like

@anon48079295 @BladeOfWoe I hate to bother you guys but i wanted to get your opinions on this seal.

1 Like

Uuuhmmmm, I’m a total newbie, but I could try to scan it later?

1 Like

I would appreciate it.

1 Like

The Black Widow stands out to me in this sigil you created, as it’s the spider of “choas” and “destruction”.

You can have a Black Widow spider encroaching upon your thoughts when

• You feel hostile.
  • You want vengeance.
  • You are uncertain.
  • You want independence.
  • You feel trapped.

Source:

When Black Widow spider symbolism crosses your path, it’s time to re-evaluate what you are doing. There is something that you are creating that is not in line with the dreams you are trying to create. Therefore, you must take an inventory of your thought processes and see where you are sabotaging yourself.

Alternatively, the Black Widow Spider’s meaning is reminding you to pay closer attention to your intuition rather than relying on what is directly in front of you. Your inner knowledge insists that you need to adjust accordingly.

Source:

In general though, spiders can also mean good luck. The second link will explain some.

https://cerasis.com/3d-technology/

Basically, it allows you to see and hold things.

Search 3D Printing.

:slight_smile:

Edited for grammar.

1 Like

Thank you for the in depth information. This will help me with my seals and sigils. I will look into the ljnks you gave me.

1 Like