This question is for EA: Who is really Lucifer?

hello, I want to know Who is really Lucifer?, as many claim that satan and lucifer are different beings, this I know, because I want to make a deal but first I want to choose well the demon with which I perform the contract.
I read in many forums magic, spiritual satanism, and many claim that Lucifer is the emperor of demons, I want to know if this statement is true?
I’ve also read that the 4 kings are: satan, astaroth, belial, and leviathan in some pages, in other: satan, Astaroth, and belial azazel, and both versions say that lucifer is satan and lucifer other is the emperor of all demons.
but here I read that there are 4 kings: AMAYMON, belial, azazel and abadon. want you to do a favor and clarify these doubts. as I have always been moved from my childhood to lucifer, but do not know who is really. and having an emperor who commands demons would be much better to make the covenant with which a subordinate, because the other demons would be below his.

I appreciate your attention and waiting for answers, sorry for the extensive

Direct contact will always be better than any explanation of any entity from another person. If you want to know about Lucifer, then start working with him. If you can’t evoke yet, then start evocation with Lucifer until you start to get results; in the mean time meditate on one of his sigils. Nothing will answer your question better than direct experience of your own.

1 Like

can you tell me: what is the sigil of lucifer

Hello Teosanru, the sigil often indicated is a triangle (2 pts up, 3rd pt of triangle with hooks at the bottom) with an X over it, although EA mentioned that there is another more intense way not using a sigil- which I think will be in the Evocation Course.
try a search on this forum, or on a web search engine sigil (ie “Lucifier sigil” … in say google… ok I just went and did that… this one
[ [url=http://www.symboldictionary.net/?p=1342]http://www.symboldictionary.net/?p=1342[/url] Sigil of Lucifer (“Seal of Satan”) ]

but the best way is to perhaps - A) learn the oldest source of the being indicated (ie EA’s writing about seeing earliest form, like Beelzebub… vs going back to Bael-z’b… being not a demon, but a Sumer-Mesopotamian God)… it seems the concept/personae you are calling affects (like different Hats people wear, ie how you address-greet someone can put them in “manager-mode” or “friend-mode” or “parent-mode” let alone defensive-mode vs friendly-mode, etc.
-this being put of the prep immersion (which it seems you are doing, just to mention it seems the how-who calling affects, but doesn’t Shape (above example doesn’t mean any person will be how you want depending on how you think of them- ie some MagickalWriters ~its all in your mind.

so A) the who calling, and B) call (ie in addition, or rather than using any sigil, say-speak the name… and as EA wrote (in something, not sure where):
“It is not enough to speak out loud, the words must be spoken directly to the audience. While it does not require meditation and trance concentration, it does require the peculiar attitude of speaking to someone who, at the beginning, is not apparently present.”

A&B … and then pause and C) listen and see what responds (just like calling a cell/mobile# just cuz they don’t answer right-away doesn’t mean its the wrong#… and phones work pretty well, while we need to “re-wire” our systems to ‘make the call’ and to ‘receive clearly ~hear them’

===========
from Questing After Visions

in Tome p524 (QAV Ch5): “Opening the Doorway- all the power and abilities of the Master rely on this ability; to turn his Attn inwards, to be silent, and to listen.”
–p527: “Hold your inner view of your enviro until it attains some level of clarity and stability. Your Attn will begin to leave your phy body&world and will transfix on the spir. … It is your ability to remain in Th, yet still to consciously activate your spir-sight, which triggers the G-jump…

good luck- and the frustrating process may be gradually preparing yourself (as an ex, your seeking has begun the call, clues to further Contact (even if from other “people”) actually clues from that Entity?)

< also calling up the President/King/Ruler of a Country and demanding to be given audience..  might be difficult to get an Appt, let alone 'in the door' ... all about introductions&references >

I already answered your question about Lucifer.

I read in many forums magic, spiritual satanism, and many claim that Lucifer is the emperor of demons, I want to know if this statement is true?

This question has also already been answered, and I can tell you now that EA is not going to give you a different one as to the reality of such titles and the hierarchy of the demonic. Lucifer is described as “emperor” in the system of the Dragon Rouge or “Grand Grimoire”. “Emperor” is a human word and titles are a human concept. He who has wisdom will understand. Lucifer is placed symbolically at the head because the path to godhood which he represents is the path to rulership over all demons by the magician.

You’re still trying to treat the symbolism of mythology literally and find an objective structure in that which by its most essential nature has none. The infernal is chaos. Give it form as you see fit.

I've also read that the 4 kings are: satan, astaroth, belial, and leviathan in some pages, in other: satan, Astaroth, and belial azazel, and both versions say that lucifer is satan and lucifer other is the emperor of all demons.

And why do you think that’s the case? Why do you think that no two accounts square with one another? “Satan, Lucifer, Belial, and Leviathan” comes from the charlatan LaVey. “Satan, Astaroth, Belial, Azazel” comes from the Joy of Satan, whose “crowned princes” have been picked out of the Grimorium Verum with Azazel tacked on for good measure, and if you’re reading that stuff about aliens and conspiracies and taking it too seriously … well, I’ll leave it at that.

but here I read that there are 4 kings: AMAYMON, belial, azazel and abadon. want you to do a favor and clarify these doubts.

These are 4 demons that EA regards, from his own experiences, to be the most powerful.

as I have always been moved from my childhood to lucifer, but do not know who is really.

Then how do you know this, if you don’t know what he is? A name is just a name.

and having an emperor who commands demons would be much better to make the covenant with which a subordinate, because the other demons would be below his.

How about you evoke one of the little guys first before you start playing with the big boys? Just a tip.

2 Likes

The very nature of the original question itself demonstrates the pervasiveness of falsehoods and misunderstandings about spirits, evocation, and magick as a whole, propagated not only by the usual suspects who gain directly from such misinformation (various churches, political structures, and religions built upon an antiquated scientific model - the model proposed by Descartes, that all things must be measured by tools entirely inadequate to the job - Descartes himself having received this mandate not from his own measurements, but by the appearance of an immeasurable astral entity telling him so); but, unfortunately, these lies and misunderstandings have been and still are being propagated by many so-called “experts” in the field of occultism.

The only way out is through. The quagmire can only be surpassed by muddling through it, your own self, with your own two feet. As others have already stated, I can’t tell you what fire feels like, but I can definitely show you how to make a fire, and I can help you hold your hands to it so that you can understand it yourself.

Hence, the Mastering Evocation Training Course, where indeed I do show you how to light this particular fire! Without any of the bullshit that you’ll find everywhere else on the subject.

www.becomealivinggod.com/masteringevocation/

[quote=“E.A., post:6, topic:1412”]The very nature of the original question itself demonstrates the pervasiveness of falsehoods and misunderstandings about spirits, evocation, and magick as a whole, propagated not only by the usual suspects who gain directly from such misinformation (various churches, political structures, and religions built upon an antiquated scientific model - the model proposed by Descartes, that all things must be measured by tools entirely inadequate to the job - Descartes himself having received this mandate not from his own measurements, but by the appearance of an immeasurable astral entity telling him so); but, unfortunately, these lies and misunderstandings have been and still are being propagated by many so-called “experts” in the field of occultism.

The only way out is through. The quagmire can only be surpassed by muddling through it, your own self, with your own two feet. As others have already stated, I can’t tell you what fire feels like, but I can definitely show you how to make a fire, and I can help you hold your hands to it so that you can understand it yourself.

Hence, the Mastering Evocation Training Course, where indeed I do show you how to light this particular fire! Without any of the bullshit that you’ll find everywhere else on the subject.

www.becomealivinggod.com/masteringevocation/[/quote]

EA thanks for the reply, I wanted to know your point, now this new work of his on the evocation, what will its value, and remaining one day, be nice to know, though etsoy signed, I am waiting for 10 days

I’m not sure if that was a question.

The course will be available indefinitely after the 17th… BUT if you enroll within 7 days after the release, you’ll automatically get 20 percent off!

“The only way out is through. The quagmire can only be surpassed by muddling through it, your own self, with your own two feet.”

• E.A.

Mr. K is right friends. You know what I really love about our forum, that a LOT of members will graciously reply to questions, even give personal assistance, but NEVER (or rarely perhaps is a better way to phrase it), has anyone said…"It’s gotta be THIS WAY!!!’…even E.A. himself. We encourage each other to “do the work”…this is very important.

We have a very special resource here…truly.