This path has destroyed me

I hope things turn around for you friend. Just one thought, and please do keep in mind that I am not an experienced practitioner, but I think you might find great benefit in asking yourself what lessons you should be learning from the challenges that have arisen. I found myself in a very difficult predicament earlier this year after my mother died and my work situation became extremely fraught.

By happenstance I stumbled upon a book about the Goetia, gave it much thought, and ultimately did pathworkings to Lucifer and Amaymon. I asked for their support, wisdom and guidance as I navigated this horrible time. I told them that I sensed there was a lesson this situation for me and that I wanted the fullness of that lesson and was committed to learning through experience, even though I was also just very afraid that perhaps the lesson would be about dealing with loss.

What unfolded was the most difficult, arduous, exhausting few months of my life, and the lesson turned out to be about turning to face your adversary and hardening the will against all enemies and circumstance. It wasn’t about loss but it was about experiencing what it really takes to reach out and grab what you want in this world. Looking back to only a few months ago I realize how lazy, feckless and weak I have been most of my life. I skated by on talent and wasn’t really putting in the hard work, I can’t believe I didn’t see it but they helped me to see where I was failing.

Today only a few short months later I have reached a new level professionally, a new level of confidence, my world has been transformed inwardly and outwardly. Whatever lessons are here for you, they may very well be for your own benefit. You may be tested to the limits of your fortitude and physical endurance. You may have to take a hard look at how you’ve been living and not like what you see. My sense is that these extraordinary beings are tough and stern, but ultimately benevolent teachers to those who earnestly want to learn. I hope I’m right about that, I think I am.

I haven’t asked them for anything major since. I only asked them to help me once, and I felt 100% confident they would hear me and help me, and they have. One of my areas of development has been public speaking and addressing large audiences. I do a little Qigong beforehand and I think of their sublime power flowing through me, sometimes I will ask them to be with me. I have actually become someone who loves public speaking! I quite literally addressed hundreds of people very recently and after the initial nerves wore off I really enjoyed myself. But, again, all of this comes after days of heavy preparation and just doing the hard work to make the presentation great. It seems like they really reward the hard work.

This became waaaaaay longer than I intended, sorry about that. Super long-winded way of saying that if you can try to make yourself commit to working for the lessons they have for you, there could be huge rewards on the other side.

3 Likes

Highly debateable

Eh. If you’re still in shape enough to type this out on the internet it could be worse where this kind of business is concerned.

Take what is given. Make of it something more.

1 Like

It’s all in your head. Ground yourself and take part in nature and exercise. It’s very easy to convince yourself that everything is fucked when it’s not.

How do you know it’s not a test as well?

What worked for me was shadow work when I hit a wall. This may be a test, and it’s your own fears and inner blockages that keeps you from coming out of this. Shadow work may dissolve that, so that you can move on with new courage and vitality. I think that they are in your periphery to observe how you handle the situation. Try channeling your anger, dissapointment and frustration by telling them that ”I won’t let you guys break me”. You said it yourself, you have nothing left to lose so all that’s left are things to gain. I usually get treated like this by the world when I’m holding on to old stuff and not being able to move on. I hope you make it.

4 Likes

Perhaps you should consult a BALG leader. A mentor might be good for you not only you by myself as well. I’m new year. So I won’t pretend to know everything. The boot camp and courses seem like a good start. Although I suppose a lot of people are procrastinating stuff until circumstances are better(this covid situation). Are you a good student with student mentality. Personally I need to move first and again. Did you offer the spirits something in return? Was it a friendly conversation?

1 Like

Blood offerings are dangerous af if you don’t know what you’re doing. They can BIND you to the entity and open you to vampyric entities. The Gods I work with forbid me from offering blood to them or any other spirit and I take this warning VERY seriously.

Now OP it’s not too late for you. Renounce your current path if you feel the need to in a respectful way and find something else Magickal or mundane and go deep into it.

Don’t jump into the Abrahamic Pantheon immediately. It is a rash decision I made when I went through the same shit you’re going through and it seriously delayed my progress. Though Jesus is a very nice entity.

You mentioned the Egyptian Pantheon, I recommend working with Aset/Isis for the time being and maybe Wadjet for protection.

2 Likes

this is 2nd time i run across this ‘shadow work’ idea and it is intriguing and what do you mean? Is it like some Jungian thing? Any particular discipline?

1 Like

Interesting post – my advice is buy this book as an introduction, you need to get clean mate. You dont go to murderers behind bars for life advice now do you… so why go to fallen angels and demons ?

https://amzn.to/30PZv0Y

Zoroastrianism (actually Mazdaism, where Zoroaster was merely the messenger) - the good religion - Jesus’ father it could be argued and IMO was Ahura Mazda…! Jesus does not represent anything to do with an Abrahamic path as they say. Its utter nonsense and they merely showing the extent of the mainstream brainwashing and subversion visited on the people for centuries- ALL to do with Jesus is predominantly Mazdaism, Ahura Mazda is/was the father of Jesus and to whom he refers…!

Think Good - Speak Good - Do Good…!

J

1 Like

An expert martial artist and spiritual magician I knew got really pissed off at me and he had me on the floor and grabbed my pubic bone. But get this, when he grabbed it he put a black hole or void into it which means i couldnt store sexual energy anymore.
He also put dark energy into my pancreas, which a couple weeks later at the emergency room turned out to be a mass.
Ive committed all my time and energy to changing my life even though ive been a fucking zombie.

This black hole is like a portal for him to steal my sexual energy and life force.

If this can not be fixed, i shudder to share what my end result will be.

Each morning i wake up after sleeping 8 or more hours and i feel more dead than yesterday.
Ive been celibate almost 40 days now and have no energy. Please, someone help me.
I’m fearing for the worst.

I’ve moved your most recent post here rather than have yet another topic.

This forum is for people who want to increase power and ability, and make their lives to their liking, not for logging repeated beatings at the hands of spirits and spiritual forces which you could be mastering.

My strong advice to you as a magician is to banish any and all spirits except high-ranking angels or ancestral gods of a benevolent nature, because you seem to be running into disaster after disaster and routinely discussing death and stuff, now you’re saying you have a mass on a vital organ.

This isn’t magick, this is some kind of spiritual masochism of a very extreme type, which is absolutely your right, but these new topics every few days are dragging us along with you.

2 Likes

Yes indeed. Ive been working only with archangels lately and even have resorted to plain old fashioned talking and asking jesus for help since the more dark ones dont have my best interests in mind.

The mass isnt even my main concern. Its the “vacuum” on my Kundalini. It feels like my life force just freely flows out of my tailbone. Ive been getting weaker and weaker. He squeezed my tailbone and put some sort of energy into it that has been draining me.
Im unable to meditate. Whenever i try to focus my energy, it is stolen from me. I am here to empower myself like everyone else but cannot do so when i am being stolen from and beaten from so many angles.

Try this only to begin with, use MI-CHA-EL and call upon him to release you from all bonds and all parasitic stuff:

2 Likes

PS IMO stage one as well please change your screenname, if you’re not having a good relationship with a spirit calling yourself their child, and typing it or seeing it each time you’re on, is just sending the wrong signals.

Pick something that’s more upbeat and about you and who you aspire to be. I mean this isn;t an “order” but honestly it’s my strong advice.

Note that this system can only do underscores or hyphens within the name, not spaces. You can check if the name you want is already taken by typing the @ symbol, then the name you want without a space between, it will autocomplete to that name if it’s already used.

Send it to me exactly as you want it because I will copy it and paste it in. :+1:

2 Likes

Divinelove143
Sounds like a plan…

1 Like

Okay done, you won’t need to use the capitals, afaik username at log-in is not case-sensitivew (unlike passwords). :+1:

Next, why not pick yourself a nice profile picture and avatar that have positive associations?

pixabay.com have a huge range of images to use, plenty of nature or fantasy stuff, they’re where I get most of my profile and avatar images when I fancy a change. :smiley:

what should i do if this also happened to me, just forget about the whole situation? i don´t want to offend him

I am so sorry all of that is happening to you. You seem like a good person. Someone here will help you.

Yeah, kind of. It’s the repressed things in you that doesn’t fit into your identity. Shame, guilt, and such, but there is also hidden creativity and vitality. Can be very painful from time to time, but sooo rewarding.

You can’t run from an entity lol :joy: