This is why I love stichomancy

I asked this question
what can you tell me about finding balance between darkness and light, the angelic and the demonic, and synthesizing them into something new?

this was the response…

Strength and Love! what heights, what depths in those two entities, whom the Seraph’s first prayer placed like two links, as it were, to unite the immensities of the lower worlds with the immensity of the higher universe!

They comprehended the invisible ties by which the material worlds are bound to the spiritual worlds. Remembering the sublime efforts of human genius, they were able to perceive the principle of all melody in the songs of heaven which gave sensations of color, of perfume, of thought, which recalled the innumerable details of all creations, as the songs of earth revive the infinite memories of love.

Well aren’t you an angel and a demon at the same time? The HGA and the HGD? Aren’t they your higher selves?

You yourself are the balance between the two.

I’ve never fully explored the ideas of the HGA and the daimon… I was primarily concerned with my recent desire to find balance between the opposites. Up until this point I have almost completely focused on the demonic, and I was made aware recently the way my development is quite lopsided.

[quote=“Icarus, post:1, topic:2960”]I asked this question
what can you tell me about finding balance between darkness and light, the angelic and the demonic, and synthesizing them into something new?

this was the response…

Strength and Love! what heights, what depths in those two entities, whom the Seraph’s first prayer placed like two links, as it were, to unite the immensities of the lower worlds with the immensity of the higher universe![/quote]

Wow, you don’t have a whole lot of Andy McNab & Lee Child on your bookshelves then?!

Just kidding - love it, and thanks for sharing, it makes me want to re-sort my bookcases for this purpose.

But I am so totally leaving a few trashy thrillers in there, just in case anything can be resolved by buying a Prada handbag, decimating the players with my Uzi, oral sex - or, y’know, any combination of those things… lol!

Blowjobs and submachine guns seems like a reasonable action to a lot of my problems… Thanks Eva!!

But what if it tells YOU to give the blowjob?