This is weird

I was just reciting the black flame chant in my car and suddenly I noticed a symbol on my spectacles, please can anyone tell what this symbol means.

I turned it upside down in the proper position of your glasses, zoomed it and saw a lady with a crown holding a baby.

1 Like

I think it also looks like Lilith sigil. Please have a look and tell me if you feel the same :slight_smile:

fe05f1b1c90f071cdfefabb72492eb74

I had this exact feeling the moment I saw it without you mentioning. It resembled me a familiar sigil but I was not sure which one. Lilith’s. You’re right.

2 Likes

This was really weird and gave me goosebumps as I was reciting the Black flame chant because Lilith advised me to ignite my Black flame yesterday. And I was really astonished when I saw the sigil appear out of nowhere on my spectacles while I was reciting the chant also my friend who was sitting beside me was literally shocked.

I think it was just her way to let me know of her presence and to tell me that I am moving into the right direction. :sparkles: Wow, thankyou so much.! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is definitely the Lilith Sigil!

1 Like