This is urgent! Please!

Guys this is urgent!!! Ive been puking for two hours because of my period cramps that are stronger than ever, and I need to study for my exams but I can’t because of this torture!!! Is someone able to heal me asap??? Please.

1 Like

I’ve tried medicine, tea and other stuff but I always puke after…

1 Like

Hey, I used to have endometriosis before I got my whole damn uterus removed so I feel you on this. Do you have any menthol cream? I’d reach for the mundane before delving into magick. But if you do want to go the magick route, Lilith is very sympathetic to such plights.

1 Like

Ibuprofen only helped me

1 Like

Hi, I tried everything that usually works for me but this time it just didn’t work, one of them being ibuprofen, I would throw up after it. I made this topic because I was really in despair (and as you said, you understand me with this, you know that this is pure torture), but I also asked for help in a chat room on discord that was made by someone from here that is able to heal, while they were trying to heal me I took some more medicine but didn’t throw up this time and fell asleep, I just woke up and I feel great even though I still feel some pressure but it’s nothing compared to before. I guess I can thank that wonderful person that healed me, I’m really glad :blush: I can finally eat now, because I spent almost three hours just throwing up (it’s 4pm now)
But thank you so much for answering, because your answer is still useful :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll buy menthol cream, it sounds like something that would work! Also, about Lilith, I will keep her in mind as well! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same with me, but it wouldn’t work this time, thanks for trying to help me tho :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hope you’re better now. I would suggest you chamomile and red juniper tea. They are very effective for these kind of pains.

1 Like

Healing magick wont help because youre not wounded. Maybe calling Raphael to help lessen the pain could work though and stop the vomiting.

I ended up having to get perscription meds along with ibprofen. Its bad i know and a lot of people blow women off about this, its bs.

Ginger works for nausia and vomiting. Also White Willow Bark is good for cramps and shouldnt upset your stomach.
If youve been vomitting for this long youre deydrated and could be making yourself sicker.

1 Like

download

1 Like

Call Lucifer,I had the same problem and he helped!

2 Likes

Raphael and Marbas for healing.

1 Like

It helped me tho

I did that too and nothing happened

Same, it sucks…

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:, I’ll be sure to get those to be prepared for next time!

Yeah I know, but it was impossible to stop, I wasn’t forcing it to feel better. I tried drinking water in between tho.

Im glad some healing magick helped, i was worried it wouldnt because the system is naturally purging.

1 Like

Thanks for the sigil btw! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes I understand, but it actually helped me and I’m glad :grin:

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind, thank you!

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face: