This is COOL

Transcend Mortality. Escape Slavery. Rise To Godhood.

You know, I’m still a relative Neophyte to magic, although I’ve been dabbling on & off since I was young.

It wasn’t until I was introduced to Koetting that I decided that this magic stuff could really change my life; physically, mentally, spiritually, all the whilst fine-tuning me into an immortal creature able to overcome any leap, any bound, able to rise from the execration that society has condemned me to. (Long Story…)

To become one, who, as the treadmill picks up the pace, runs ever faster, harder, more determined to succeed and become the master of his Universe, overcoming impossible boundaries. Without such a movement as BALG, I doubt I would have found such internal strength & the drive to overcome these odds.

Much like Hegel’s dialectic, man is refined through a never ending flame of thesis & antithesis, which results in refinement & synthesis; a perfection of self, purified through trials of fire, forged of steel, unbreakable; a true Neoman, worthy of journey into the higher realms of the Universal power & consciousness.

If it weren’t for BALG, I would not have had the impetus to continue; to push & explore this equation, to drive forward. I’ve come a long way from being confined merely to cursory books, looking from the outside-in to the vaunted & stuck-up societies that shew themselves erudite, content in their pseudo-intellectual demeanor, putting forth half-truths in a vain attempt to mystify & confuse the profane in some meager attempt to vaunt themselves as nobility, all the whilst kicking the masses while they are down.

So…

Me? I’m glad people like Koetting are around, overcoming impossible odds, putting it all out there for all to see. They keep me highly motivated, and the results achieved in applying his methods in a time frame of only over a year?

Priceless.

The world is changing, and here we are at the apex. Soul Travel…who would have thought…

Therefore… sincerely,

Thank You BALG & E.A. Koetting, you have helped me to change my life, regardless of the direction I choose from here.

Refinement, Power, Drive.

Your crew is a true motivation to succeed.

And to the haters:

[quote=“Gnosis, post:1, topic:3791”]Thank You BALG & E.A. Koetting, you have helped me to change my life, regardless of the direction I choose from here.

Refinement, Power, Drive.

Your crew is a true motivation to succeed.[/quote]

Yesterday I discovered something we were really hoping for that will affect major life issues like when we can afford to start a family etc., is going in the right direction.

This is something both me & my partner worked on using magick, and my own operations have been informed by the INTENSE work I’ve put in this year, especially since February, and most of it was sparked by a video on this site and then carried forward to a large part by being amongst such a committed community whose own work was intense enough to make me feel motivated to not let up the pace.

So, thanks from me as well - I might be about a bit less for a while, I’m also doing a pathworking right now, but hell yeah I agree with every words you wrote there! :slight_smile:

Cannot like enough your post, man, even when you got Gadaffi for profile picture. Kills me every time lol.

Yea, so I’ll spill the beans on the Avatar, it’s a dedication to Belial.

He Without Master. Total Sovereign Statesman.

“King of Kings”

What better totem than Gadaffi? Badassarsy.

Muammar al-Gaddafi attacking the king of Saudi Arabia in the Doha Summit

I’m surprised no-one got the connection, lmao.

I love the post, Gnosis, and couldn’t agree more . Extremely well said.

Yea, so I’ll spill the beans on the Avatar, it’s a dedication to Belial.

He Without Master. Total Sovereign Statesman.

“King of Kings”

What better totem than Gadaffi? Badassarsy.

Muammar al-Gaddafi attacking the king of Saudi Arabia in the Doha Summit

I’m surprised no-one got the connection, lmao.[/quote]

What the fuck THAT IS AWESOME D: And you are awesome. Belial sure chooses his representatives wisely!

My name is an affirmation of all that Lucifer has done and continues to do for me. My avatar is along the same lines.

I love BALG as well. The people here as well as EA Koetting continually inspire me to work tirelessly ever further towards appropriation of my empire; towards fulfillment of my birthright!

I’ve been looking for a post about this, I’m excited it’s finally coming out! In the past year I’ve gone from never lucid dreaming/projecting to being able to do it sporadically, but it’s still relatively out of my conscious control as to when it happens. I’m definitely looking forward to changing that.

E.A., if you happen to see this: I adore this announcement trailer. Keep K Blood around please, he does fantastic work.