This card follows me everywhere

Whenever I do a tarot reading on the net via youtube or that I do one on a site or even by myself there is this car that always show up

It’s the Wheel of fortune, what could it possible mean, because it’s not like I get it often, it’s ALL THE TIME for a straigth year or maybe even more.

Could someone explain it what it could mean to me I’m not that good at tarot reading by myself expet for basical “yes and no”… and to see if some issue is favorable or not…

2 Likes

The Wheel of Fortune signifies changing of life cycles and good luck

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer :pray:t2:
I do know that it means change and luck I just though that it could have some more impact or meaning since I get this card all the time

Lol this is happening to me ever since I got the deck! But my card is Temperance! What I did is look into the spirits, energies and symbols corresponds with the card! I look at it as the card that you are connected to the most!

Element: fire
Planet: Jupiter
Archangel: Zadkiel or Sachiel

"Wheel Of Fortune | Card 10 | Sephirot Malkhuth, Kingdom (Microcosmic) | Root Chakra

The physical plane

Souls journey into the state of incarnation / being born into the physical world

The Wheel Of Suffering | (Buddhism) Samsara

We have to seek TARO / TARA (Truth / the Sacred Feminine generative force that is in Nature and is in our heart) to escape the wheel of suffering .

The sphinx represents a “way shower”, “the keeper of Truth”

He has the sword of Truth, and is showing us the way to escape suffering and the path to higher consciousness

The Angles of The Corners (The ruling houses of the quadrants of the zodiac)

Lower-left bull (Taurus) earth / spring / pentacles / archangel Uriel

Lower-right lion (Leo) fire / summer / wands / archangel Michael

Upper-right eagle (Scorpio) / water / fall / cups / archangel Gabriel

Upper-left angel (Aquarius) / air / winter / swords / archangel Raphael

The Tetragrammaton starting upper right on the wheel and moving clockwise:

Yod He Waw He / YHWH / Jehovah

Solar Cross / Cross of Saint George (+ shaped cross)

Galactic Cross / Cross of Saint Andrew (x shaped cross)

ROTA = Wheel (Latin)

TARO = Tarot (Derivation)

AROT = Cultivate, grow (Latin: aro, arare)

ORAT = Speak (Latin: oro, orare)

TORA = Law (Hebrew: Torah)

ATOR = Hathor (Egyptian Goddess of Love)

The Wheel Of Tarot cultivates; it speaks The Law of Hathor.
(The Wheel Of Tarot brings order by telling us The Law of Love.)"
https://www.storefrontier.com/product/tarot-wheel-of-fortune

Hope this helps you!

1 Like

Thanks a lot ! That’s a whole lot of info there to look at !
It does help for sure

Maybe this incarnation is the one in wich I’m breaking free and go to the said “nirvana”
by illumination, at least that’s what it looks like, or at least bettering myself a whole lot for the next one, who knows…I don’t !

1 Like

Wheel of fortune represents a balanced and ongoing change albeit at the moment it will feel like a bummer

2 Likes

Arcane X is also a sign that you are aligning your desires, life purpose, situation to your will. Is the destiny card. So enjoy the ride!

1 Like

It can represent the liver in a health reading, so if you have any health issues, maybe ask about getting some tests done which focus on that? Not trying to scare you and obviously, magick isn’t an appropriate tool to diagnose any illness, just something that’s not been mentioned yet.

1 Like

If it’s in a normal position, it represents good fortune. But when reversed, it means bad luck. Was the Wheel of Fortune card ever in a reversed position?

1 Like

It always was upside, the only time I got it in reverse was 2 days ago for a small “yes/no” reading I did to myself, I saw it as a slowing down for a short time as I got right after the Universe and before the Hierophant : A wise choice made with patiente that’ll slow things down quite a bit with a huge success in the end.

I think it’s more or less accurrate as a reading ?
Also there was no luck involved in what I asked so that’s also why I only took it as “it seems like bad luck” —> slowing down