This a hole has been harrasing me

Generally this guy has been trying to intimidate me for months always promising a fight but doing nothing. And its really getting annoying plus my whole life is falling apart. I called down the lwa for help with other problems but EVERYTHING IS FALLING apart. I dont understand why or what i can do even my astral senses my magical awareness is at a stalemate.

I seriously am lost because im trying to do ritual after ritual AS NEEDED and im paying attention to what is happening but within the last 3-4 days i lost everything my senses, my magical work fell apart, all that time and energy for all but nothing in the end.

Even my body is feeling strange like something is stuck in my throat but at the very back of my neck, earlier it was my joints from my elbows to my knees all my joints had this same sensation after a possession which occured through spirits infesting a cup of coffee

2 Likes

Is he a magician?

Did you have a working relationship with them prior to this? Sorry i don’t have time to dig through your post history for that. :+1:

2 Likes

He is not a magician, and a have a working relationship with the lwa. Im absorbing more and more information about the lwa, yet i have heard there are 100’s of them and i have not found a good source of information as to their veve’s names and what they can do to help. Although i have researched that the ghede( am i saying that right) the dead actually serve the lwa in a sense that they themselves carry out tasks whereas the lwa are teachers?

1 Like

one thing that works a treat for me when I know I get attacked by black withers or Satanists is do a house cleansing mind body and souls cleansing then send out blessings to the person its the best of all defences that I discovered that when someone curses you or hexes you send them blessings I got attacked 2 nights ago I sent then amazing colorful orchids , they hated it but they had to receive it good luck with you work

1 Like

Now I like that. Nothing disarms certain attacks like a smile and a laugh in the attackers face, lol.

1 Like

I dont agree with sending good vibes to people i believe in cursing them or binding them to leave me alone

To each their own. Every situation is different. Consider the following, though: laughter is one of the most effective forms of natural banishing. When you take away a person’s ability to harm you in certain situations through laughter and a smiling “F-You” then you don’t even need to perform a ritual at all. And you get to laugh at them, which is demoralizing in it’s own right and can deter future attacks. Most people are not in a rush to be humiliated repeatedly.

1 Like

I dont find psychological warfare to work in all situations nor do i find it useful in this one

Okay, fair enough. He is harassing you but not actually following through with anything? Or is he attacking you magickally? I’m trying to understand what the link is between what he is doing and why you are having troubles in other areas of your life. He could be psyching you out; that can disrupt your abilities and sometimes even impose a curse upon yourself.

Maybe a freezer spell combined with a full cleansing of yourself and immediate environment. If he does not cut the shit once you are leveled out then fry his ass, would be my suggestion then.

1 Like

I have bern bully as a kid now complain get u nowhere, if u do magik practice. Not take it personal but getting riding of problms make u happy and more enwrgy,so ots up2u. Irs literally hundres of posts everywhere whit same issue. Like guys say here fry fry them. .a author in his new book was complaining about money, his teacher answer shup up and do something, great advice

That is why I bought some white sage just incase I was ever attacked.

1 Like

I did a uncrossing ritual. And now its on to the next step

1 Like

Have fun with him. I can’t stand bullies and shit talkers.

1 Like

I intend on having fun

1 Like