Thirsty for success and money. (Need help from A-Z)

I have a great thirst for not only financial success, but also success in everything that I do. Professionally, I am more skilled than the rest of my peers (they might as well say “hurr durr” when they speak to me) but they earn more than me, enjoy life more than me, are married, have kids, and are much happier than me.

Needless to say, I am f-ing pissed off, pardon my language. Maybe it’s mid life crisis kicking in…

I feel like I am damn unlucky and I want to change things for the better ASAP.

I don’t want to piss any of these entities off by not making offerings, but I do not know what they want in the first place.

In any case, I am willing to use my blood/semen to draw the sigils to call out entity/entities that will give me the success that I so desire.

I get that Belial seems to be the popular guy for money, success, etc. So what exactly is his sigil and how exactly do I do it? Just draw it and stare at it? I have tried staring at sigils on the computer’s monitor many times and nothing happens. But I will resolve to drawing it, in blood if required, to get the success that I so crave.

I have not opened the 3rd eye yet. Will I still see him? Is there a ritual to be performed to call him?

[quote=“uninitiated, post:1, topic:6479”]I get that Belial seems to be the popular guy for money, success, etc. So what exactly is his sigil and how exactly do I do it? Just draw it and stare at it? I have tried staring at sigils on the computer’s monitor many times and nothing happens. But I will resolve to drawing it, in blood if required, to get the success that I so crave.

I have not opened the 3rd eye yet. Will I still see him? Is there a ritual to be performed to call him?[/quote]

MOST of what you ask here is answered in the Member Resources thread, which is right above this one in the New Magician Help sub-forum, and has a link to the newsletter E.A. did about opening sigils, and the main videos about evocation as well. :slight_smile:

As for Belial’s sigil, I’m not trying to be snarky but if you type the words Belial sigil into the forum’s Search function you’ll find them, you can even type it into Google because occultism is a growing interest, and the sigils from the grimoires (old and new) usually show up in image search there.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6479”][quote=“uninitiated, post:1, topic:6479”]I get that Belial seems to be the popular guy for money, success, etc. So what exactly is his sigil and how exactly do I do it? Just draw it and stare at it? I have tried staring at sigils on the computer’s monitor many times and nothing happens. But I will resolve to drawing it, in blood if required, to get the success that I so crave.

I have not opened the 3rd eye yet. Will I still see him? Is there a ritual to be performed to call him?[/quote]

MOST of what you ask here is answered in the Member Resources thread, which is right above this one in the New Magician Help sub-forum, and has a link to the newsletter E.A. did about opening sigils, and the main videos about evocation as well. :slight_smile:

As for Belial’s sigil, I’m not trying to be snarky but if you type the words Belial sigil into the forum’s Search function you’ll find them, you can even type it into Google because occultism is a growing interest, and the sigils from the grimoires (old and new) usually show up in image search there.[/quote]

I am unable to find it on the forum. I have googled it earlier and have this link [url=http://www.demonolatry.org/sigil.pdf]http://www.demonolatry.org/sigil.pdf[/url] and just want confirmation. The Belial sigil at page 27 is the one, right?

Yes, though that one looks kind of a scrawl to me - I prefer this:

You can see all the features more clearly and it’s tidier, IMO. :slight_smile:

Yes, though that one looks kind of a scrawl to me - I prefer this:

You can see all the features more clearly and it’s tidier, IMO. :)[/quote]

Ok thanks. Is there a difference between printing it out and drawing it? I drew it and my drawing sucks.

Opinions vary, there’s a grey version below so you can print it then go over it in black ink:

Belial gave me some symbols as well, to use during sigil magick, I posted about them recently here.

Opinions vary, there’s a grey version below so you can print it then go over it in black ink:

Belial gave me some symbols as well, to use during sigil magick, I posted about them recently here.[/quote]

OK thanks again. One more question… How do I dispose of the crappy drawing I did earlier? Would Belial be offended if I just dump it in the trash, or should I burn it instead, or he does not care?

If I’m not happy with a sigil I draw, I simply toss it, and either mentally or aloud, let the spirit know I’m disposing of it because it sucks, and not worthy of being used. Never had any backlash.

I prefer the Dukante sigil for the King, simply because I don’t care for the grimoire tradition of evocation. You can find it here:

[url=http://www.demonolatry.org/sigil.pdf]http://www.demonolatry.org/sigil.pdf[/url]

Trust me, you don’t want the white pickett fence married with 2.5 kids package, it sucks. Been there tried that and it ruined my life. Marriage is a tie down and almost always leads to divorce in people under 45 and your future spouse will take half your stuff and start shit with you online. And yeah, most of your friends may have kids and you may be feeling that call to start a family, but ask most dudes with kids and they’ll tell you they are miserable and wish things would go back to just them and their wife, but the wife is never miserable and loves every minute of popping out babies every 2 years because they are stupid with birth control and have 4 kids and say it was accidents. Pssshhht, yeah right, accident my ass!

Just saying, think long and hard before you do any rituals to start a family, they suck ass. And kids are annoying, they take too much money to care for, they follow you around like a shadow, they take your free time away and you privacy, and from that moment on the rest of your family will ignore you like a piece of trash and focus only on your kid as if they are the only thing that exists in their world. You need help paying a bill? Sorry, your mom can’t do it because your kid wants a Barbie and their $29.99 Barbie is more important than loaning you $18 for your water bill. Just saying…

1 Like

lol!! I love your post, but damn no - kids are lovely, we only have other fam’s kids (and friends’ kids) in our lives right now, but coupled-up love is great, go through the fire then find a person whose scars match your own, whose KINKS match your own, and stay with them; the future of our world is children, so it can be you breeding, or this guy’s, and his EIGHT kids, so… :wink:

The future of this planet belongs to the people born now, in 25 years, in 50 years.

Opt out, and you hand it to the ones with no such concepts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was with my hubby for 15 years. We dated some in middle school and all throughout high school and got married right after I turned 18 and we were together for years but when we divorced, he had more money than me and I did not try to pull that needy ex-wife crap and take his stuff or anything, I just wanted to leave but the bastard took most of my stuff and donated it, whatever I didn’t get during my first trip back to my mom’s house, he gave it all away. I had to reacquire everything I owned and there were some sentimental things that meant a lot to me in that stuff he donated.

And also, ever since my kid was born my mom continually tells me she loves my daughter more than me. She is a snobby bitch. She told me her favorite kids and grandkids in a list that she made, like a top 10 list in order and I was down towards the bottom. What kind of mom does that? And she calls herself an X-tian. So, I’m sorry if I come across childish or immature but the way my mom treats me now ever since my daughter was born is not right at all, my mom has made me resent my child and wish she was never born because if she would go away, my mom would treat me different again. I never would have gave birth to her if I would have known I was spawning my permanent replacement.

All the kids in my family are spoiled and treated like angels like the world revolves around them, that kind of spoiled. It’s annoying, they need to be learning about adult life and get their heads in the real world, not doted on and treated like fairy tale princesses and turn 18 thinking the adult world will hand everything over to them for free. That kind of stuff ruins kids when they turn 18 and they end up on welfare because they don’t know how to do anything except beg and bitch for more stuff. I was never spoiled like that, these kids in my family get things I wanted when I was a kid that I never got and my parents make less money now than they did when I was a kid but if I asked for a toy nicely, I always got an excuse as to why I couldn’t get one, but these kids get a toy every time they leave the house.

So in a way, my family is making me hate kids. I have never really liked them anyway, but treating them like gold and treating me like trash and rubbing it in my face is making it worse and I’m about to snap on someone. So yeah, I’ve had bad experiences with families in general. I’m adopted and they treat me like the black non-blood sheep.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:11, topic:6479”]So, I’m sorry if I come across childish or immature but the way my mom treats me now ever since my daughter was born is not right at all, my mom has made me resent my child and wish she was never born because if she would go away, my mom would treat me different again. I never would have gave birth to her if I would have known I was spawning my permanent replacement.

All the kids in my family are spoiled and treated like angels like the world revolves around them, that kind of spoiled. It’s annoying, they need to be learning about adult life and get their heads in the real world, not doted on and treated like fairy tale princesses and turn 18 thinking the adult world will hand everything over to them for free. That kind of stuff ruins kids when they turn 18 and they end up on welfare because they don’t know how to do anything except beg and bitch for more stuff. I was never spoiled like that, these kids in my family get things I wanted when I was a kid that I never got and my parents make less money now than they did when I was a kid but if I asked for a toy nicely, I always got an excuse as to why I couldn’t get one, but these kids get a toy every time they leave the house.

So in a way, my family is making me hate kids. I have never really liked them anyway, but treating them like gold and treating me like trash and rubbing it in my face is making it worse and I’m about to snap on someone.[/quote]

You should have been treated like those kids: treasured, valued, goddam you’re one of THE best members this forum ever had, in terms of being a member of the community who contributes and is open and real, so I’ll drop my demographics comments and just say, you deserve (non-creepy) love, appreciation, and I’m sorry you didn’t get it as a child or even now - when families fuck up, they fuck up REAL bad due to what they mean to us, if I’m rude to the mailman every day he can just brush it off an another eejit, but if I was rude every day to my kids, then they’re going to hurt for life.

I’m sorry that happened to you, and I’m sorry that I maybe talk about idealised and/or happy families, I don’t mean to diminish or downplay your experience.

1 Like

No it’s cool, I deal with it as best I can. I was abused physically by my ‘mom’ which made my defenses stronger and made me a fighter. But back on topic now, sorry for trailing off a bit.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:9, topic:6479”]Trust me, you don’t want the white pickett fence married with 2.5 kids package, it sucks. Been there tried that and it ruined my life. Marriage is a tie down and almost always leads to divorce in people under 45 and your future spouse will take half your stuff and start shit with you online. And yeah, most of your friends may have kids and you may be feeling that call to start a family, but ask most dudes with kids and they’ll tell you they are miserable and wish things would go back to just them and their wife, but the wife is never miserable and loves every minute of popping out babies every 2 years because they are stupid with birth control and have 4 kids and say it was accidents. Pssshhht, yeah right, accident my ass!

Just saying, think long and hard before you do any rituals to start a family, they suck ass. And kids are annoying, they take too much money to care for, they follow you around like a shadow, they take your free time away and you privacy, and from that moment on the rest of your family will ignore you like a piece of trash and focus only on your kid as if they are the only thing that exists in their world. You need help paying a bill? Sorry, your mom can’t do it because your kid wants a Barbie and their $29.99 Barbie is more important than loaning you $18 for your water bill. Just saying…[/quote]

Well, I’m not very into the whole idea of marriage because of the things you mentioned, as well as the fact that marriage these days is not worth the paper it’s signed on.

However, the earning part really pisses me off a lot. It’s more than just about money; it’s about recognition. I’m a cheap ass that does nothing but work, read news and play music and PC games. But I absolutely hate it when I am not recognised for my skill. I am sure you understand…

[quote=“chef1964, post:8, topic:6479”]If I’m not happy with a sigil I draw, I simply toss it, and either mentally or aloud, let the spirit know I’m disposing of it because it sucks, and not worthy of being used. Never had any backlash.

I prefer the Dukante sigil for the King, simply because I don’t care for the grimoire tradition of evocation. You can find it here:

[url=http://www.demonolatry.org/sigil.pdf]http://www.demonolatry.org/sigil.pdf[/url][/quote]

Thanks for your advice.