Third eye progress?

While I was trying to work on my third eye more through meditations, and trying to well get energy flowing more through there + practicing clairvoyance related divination…I think over time I’ve managed to be able to develop some ability to see energy.

Now the thing is, I only really worked/trained my third eye more with my eyes closed and this affected my progress. When I have my eyes closed, I notice usually when a spirit/energetic presence is around (or perhaps interacts with me in some way?) Through my eyelids (while closed) I will see a dot of light shine (usually light blue/green and sometimes red/black) through my closed eyelids (even when it’s night time with no lights by me to cause this). Ill see it for like a few seconds then the light fades away. This seems to happen when I sense a presence or being interact with me ( I have a still unidentified spirit around me all the time – been for a few months).

I never see this with my eyes open, I do still see the other “energy” (ambient and start of auras glow around people). I think maybe it’s cause I can focus better on using my third eye when I don’t have my Physical vision to distract me? I’ve also noticed that I seem to randomly scry through my eyelids to. Been seeing alot of faint symbols recently as well through my eyelids.

1 Like

updates?

1 Like

Been able to scry easier through my eyelids, And seem to scry alot randomly to (scrying symbols/images/sigils/etc).

I’m able to see the spirits “orbs” more – plus the more the spirit manifests the brighter/bigger the orb is I’ve noticed, this doesn’t happen as much as the regular orb/light dots I see.

The colors of the orbs are usually:
Purple, green, light blue, black and white.

Sorta able to see movement through my eyelids to.

1 Like

how did you activate your third eye?

Just by practicing using my senses, and practicing third eye energy work/manipulation to.

I would ground first, And have your lower chakras balanced though. Also it didn’t ALL come at once. It takes time for things to develop.

1 Like

Do you use YouTube meditations?

Lol yeah, but not voice guided/journey type ones.

Just look up “chakra meditation”, I used alot of the videos from “Meditative Mind” channel. It’s more sound/music/some mantras to help you focus. You still gotta do the work though.

2 Likes

Also I’m along the line of thought that you don’t “activate” the third eye. It doesn’t need to be “opened”.

Its like a muscle, you use it and it develops – you stop/don’t use it and it gets weak.

Energy work/maintenance helps though. Remember to start at the lower chakras - don’t rush to third eye.

1 Like