Third Eye Opening Ritual Given To Me By Belial

You can use this ritual to basically pry open your third eye, it works, if you really focus, I promise it will work.

Materials Needed:

1. 13 candles (any color, Tealight will work)
  2. Sigil or symbol of a demon/deity/entity that you feel connected to. (We recommend a Demon)
  3. 1 small pillow or folded towel
  4. Theta Gama Wave meditation music (you can find this on YouTube)
  5. 1 Purple candle
  6. A dark quiet room that you can operate in for 30 - 45 minutes.
  7. Incense (Optional)

Instructions:

1. Place the 13 candles (Light Them) in an circle large enough to lay in without catching something on fire.
  2. Place the purple candle (unlit) at the bottom of the circle.
  3. Place the pillow/towel under your head
  4. Lay down, Place the sigil or symbol on your heart chakra, and sync you breathing to the Theta Gamma Waves.
  5. Call upon the demon/deity you chose by chanting their enn or prayer.
  6. When you feel their presence, chant “AUM ULAN ATKA RA” until you’re relaxed enough to fall asleep. During this step you may hear their voice, feel their touch, or hear them guide you in extra or different steps, specific to you.
  7. When you feel ready Sit up, Bring the Purple candle into the circle, and light it.
  8. Imagine the candle shooting a indigo beam into the area between your brows and surrounding your brain from the inside out.
  9. Bring you head closer to the flame, opening and closing your eyes a total of nine times, imagining the beam the whole time.
  10. Blow out all the candles, and close the ritual.
40 Likes

Wow the incantation is powerful I feel its energies

2 Likes

Sweet! Definitely gonna try this