Third eye opening - How to do it?

They kind of came to me and mine isn’t a demon it’s a draconic spirit. Try meditating or silencing your mind. You may hear something that will help you find your guardian.

1 Like

Its like flexxing your arm.

First the will to flex

Second the intention

Third the action(focus on the area of the muscle)

Fourth the execution(you try to flex therefor it flexes).

Do the same except focus on the center of your brow

6 Likes

What method of meditation do you use?

1 Like

Mantra, meditation, there are many ways. SOme tibetan school literally crack it open with a hammer and 9 foot nail.

Try looking For some decent binaural beats. Can come very handy to get you in the right brainwaves. Also try scying into a obsidion mirror.

3 Likes

sastan!

1 Like

I’d like to to give you a few commonly refered to methods on here:

1. The Blue Ray Meditation - E.A Koetting
  2. Bija mantras
  3. The already mentioned work of Robert Bruce - or the Mastering Kundalini and Energy Work video course.
  4. Kuji in - by Maha Varhja.

One or two of this should help you along just fine. If you want to hear about the results of that let me know and I’ll send you a PM.

17 Likes

I wanna hear about the results! Thank u :blush:

1 Like

Hang on…

2 Likes

@BeastCreature is unblock the same as opening a chakra? :thinking:

1 Like

Depends on the reason of blocking.
If is parasites, you will need help from someone advanced

2 Likes

I too would like the answer to that question.

How would one know if its a parasite?

2 Likes

Ohhh there is a bunch a ways. It would bother especially during meditation.
Best way to find out I think you would need a proper scan.

2 Likes

I call up on Lucifer and Satan. Saying out loud my affirmation :loud_sound:. In The name of Lucifer banish! And in the name of Satan banish! Thinking of the target i wan’t to be gone. Walking around my house sprinkling pure salt water Infused with golden light. That seems to me to do the trick. I can’t feel any energy in my house after this “Ritual” i must say. Complete balance. :sunglasses::stars:

6 Likes

I am definitly going to do this next weekend! Tyvm

3 Likes

This helped, i actually feel pressure on my forehead and middle brain

1 Like

Hello sir can u please tell me the result coz i sometime do it perfectly and aometimes it wont work i dont know why but i think its because of me could that be possible

1 Like

Welcome @FrostyFog_Clips It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick:

intro3

how does the obsidion mirror method works?

1 Like