Thinking Of Working With Jupiter and Nitika

I have decided to combine my efforts to reaching for wealth with working both Jupiter’s energy’s and also with Nitika’s alongside her genius spirits, I would really love to see some tips and advice if anyone has any experienced advice to help me get started properly ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jupiter Talismans are useful, and complement this kind of work very well. Israel Regardie’s book “How To Make And Use Talismans” is a complete method and can be adapted to your own belief system and preferences.

This is worth a read as well, before working with planetary energies:

1 Like

Thanks for the great start down this road, :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so awesome!!! There are lots of workings to get more and more of Jupiter’s energy. For getting more Jupiter power you might even work with Bethor the olympic spirit of Jupiter :wink: and of course as said the Jupiter kamea. As a side idea the Seal is very similar to Zeus’

4 Likes

Thanks if there any other ideas for this, then please keep me updated :+1:

1 Like

My go to method for Nitika is Magickal Cashbook by Damon Brand. It’s brought me several thousand dollars multiple times and works very consistently for me

The trick is to act with conviction and to remember you’re tasking her with emotion and mental imagery as much if not more than verbally/writing the amount down in the book.

It takes a bit of work to craft the book but I swear by it. It works fast and I’ve had friends just hand me a thousand dollars on more than one occasion… No coincidence there. It works

The more pathways to manifestation you have (you sell a product, you offer a service, people owe you money, etc) the bigger the scope of it’s potential. It’s very reliable magick though. I’d start with a tiny amount like less than a dollar and make a jump each time from there. It sounds like work doing the ritual that many times to push it towards higher amounts but I know I can do the ritual for 11 days and have money in my hand fairly soon any time I want it now. Give it a go

9 Likes