Thinking of something and then it shows up

Hello everyone, it’s been awhile. I took a break from this forum and magick in general but every time i take a bath i cleanse and power myself up with Lord Lucifer, President Marbas, and King Belial.

I’ve been living life simple and haven’t cast a spell in a while but a couple of days ago I tried invoking Lord Lucifer as i tried to sleep and it resulted in the same thing that happened when i invoked Prince Sitri when I was a beginner. I couldn’t sleep well and when i woke, i feel drained and unfocused (Due to lack of sleep most probably) but the insomnia like effect only happens when i invoke them.

After a day or two nothing really happened, but yesterday i noticed something strange. Things that i think about suddenly surfaces into my vision

They just show up like when I was thinking of someone, they seem to appear near me. It happened twice yesterday but I didn’t really mind it

But today I tried to test it. I went into this site and thought about this video i haven’t seen in a long time (maybe 3-4 years ago) I knew I was going to encounter it somehow and after some scrolling it did show up! and im wondering what i could do with this phenomenon and if i could benefit from it.

Thanks!

• Escanor
2 Likes

Just sounds like manifesting things?

I’d call it coincidences if it didn’t happen to me constantly

3 Likes

I agree.

3 Likes

It happened again just now

There’s this old song i sang just earlier this morning (3-4 hours ago, its still morning rn since I’m in asia)
suddenly i hear it getting played by a band in the tv

this is soo weird! how can i control this

1 Like

It’s not wierd :joy: it’s fun :grin:

Master your subconscious, program in what you actually desire

And laugh at all the wierd shit you do without meaning to consciously

1 Like

Its happening again

I had this game called Apex Legends for a while now and i stopped because i was busy and after a few months it’s player base was declining

I returned like a week ago and i was enjoying myself. I was playing just now when i tabbed out to check my Facebook and one of my favourite content creators posted a vid just 4 minutes ago!

this has been happening so much lately that I feel like I’m being trolled by Lord Lucifer or something

Neville Goddard is a good read for explaining

I also use self hypnosis, bineaural beats, trance, sleep meditation etc and just repeat constantly

Or if I use angels etc I make sure I’m in a brainwave state where it’ll be going in for me

We all have a program of beliefs from various experiences and influences in our subconscious… I work on rewriting over the ones that don’t serve me with something better

2 Likes

Loads if you search

Brian Scott’s meditations are good