Things That Work (Or Don't) For Manifesting A Chosen Outcome

Yes! Definitely. Last night when I listed those books I was so sure that they would sell that I went ahead and pulled them out of my closet and had them sitting in piles next to boxes, ready to be shipped at any moment. I even threw away the big box they were all sitting in and arranged them into small piles right by my computer desk as if they had already been sold and simply needed to be packed up for delivery. And it worked like a charm.

A few years ago when I first started listing these books individually, I had nothing but negative thoughts, these will never sell, I will never compete with those damn penny sellers on Amazon and just as I suspected, I sold like 2 in a 3 year period. But last night I forced myself to be positive as if the books had already been sold and ended up selling all of them at the same time.

YES - I will on rare occasions share something beforehand, but mostly what I share (here or in my offline life) is stuff I’ve already done - the wheels have been set turning, so getting observers in after the event seems to not make any differtence, and can even be helpful, by bringing new attention and awareness of the changes I’ve made in probablistic reality.

It kind of seems to anchor it, with some work.

But beforehand? No way, in 99% of works anyway.

I agree it’s jealousy, resentment, also disbelief - all things that you mostly don’t want affecting your work.

Eva, I do the same with my works not as much worrying about others but myself because I can destroy my works easier then others. And really the best pacts,evocations and spells I do feel as if they where just a dream or in some ancient past life.

I think one of the biggest obstacles to manifestation is what I call the Proxy Effect, which has to do with the idea of letting go. If you’re clinging onto an imaginary version of your desired outcome, then technically, you already have it. Magic can’t tell the difference between real and imaginary.

You can also build up the desired results in your mind so much, that the real thing couldn’t possibly live up to your expectations. In which case, the only thing that could possibly satisfy your desires is a fantasy proxy version.

one idea nobody seems to mention in manifestation is what i call desire drift. desire drift is when you ask for one thing but deep down you actually want something else.

in another speech, bashar said you have to ask for what you really want. he said that many people as for one thing when they really want something else, which only reveals itself upon close examination.

what it comes down to is, the desire drift of consciously asking for one thing while your subconscious mind wants something else will mismatch the different levels of your mind and they’ll move away from each other instead of towards the same goal.

if you get what you consciously asked for, your subconscious will feel cheated. much more likely is that your subconscious recognizes the onset of a stuck state and demands that you pick one desire in order to continue. sometimes your subc just quietly waits for you to figure out that you need to focus without giving you any idea that you are asking for two things at once and it can only focus on one. sometimes it jumps back and forth between the two, which can cause you a lot of stress the closer you get to getting one or both of the things you desire. usually desire drift ends up in some type of shutdown or disappointment.

the space between your conscious request and subconscious wish is your desire drift, and you will stay in between those two points until you close the gap by picking one and removing the distraction of the other.

getting your conscious and subconscious mind to agree with each other is a whole topic in itself… probably hundreds of books and youtube vids on how to do that🤓

If your magic includes eternal spirits, you also have to remember they are outside of the physical construct of space and time. It’s hard for us to imagine, but they can see every moment of our life at the same time. So we ask a spirit to give us something. They spend a few minutes thinking about it. Then minutes after the ritual they put those things into the day of our life where we wont see it weeks or months from now. Then we start acting like we don’t want it. They gotta go back to that day of our life that happens in a few months from now and take it all back out again.

bump