Things that please Sallos

No problem. Trust the good Duke. If what you asked for does not come to pass, there may be a reason behind it. Keep working with him though. You will start to notice changes around you and in yourself.

3 Likes

So true! Two girls he didn’t bring about I desired and I learned why and grew. I just did another and the girl posted her with her hand in a crocodile and her kissing the air. So I see it’s gotta be it, but I just now have to be patient. He’s making me grow indeed😆

2 Likes

Keep working with him and pretty soon it won’t be him bringing the girls to you, it will be you bringing the girls to you. That’s what he can do for you.

3 Likes

Now that’s badass, that statement :sunglasses:. But as the time being I defiantly know he will is helping. Cause there’s no such thing as coincidence, just glitches in the matrix we see haha

3 Likes

In due time, he will step back and it will be you doing the work. Build a relationship with him, you won’t regret it.

5 Likes

The pics has happened to me and my cousin too.

2 Likes

Please tell me you don’t have love issues. Your beautiful!

Awh @Mymagic thank you that’s so sweet :blush:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Can i ask what was in the picture? I find all of it fascinating, and love seeing the synchronicities. It helps me see it will all work out!

1 Like

Well look at you, you silver tongue devil you. See what happens when you trust the good Duke.

2 Likes

In my case, the target posted a pic of a demon seducing a lady from behind. A few days after I connected with Sallos. Totally out of character for the target. Like she feels the pressure. If something. Then she posted some hints a me. Yes, it’s me. Long story. My cousin was searching for a demon to draw in love. No specific target. I was researching with him and seen something on his profile. A few days before he started researching, he changed his profile pic to him standing next to an alligator statue. We decided Sallos already knew the future. He is now connecting with the Duke.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful !! And super inspiring. He defiantly rocks the photos. He’s the first Demon or daimon ive ever worked with on a deep level. Helps ya grow within and stop bullshittin :joy::sunglasses:

Sallos work is getting intense again!

You are so right. It’s getting intense

June…His favourite month.He gave me what I wanted this month.

3 Likes