Things not working well with my all-purpose servitor

I created an all purpose viral servitor about 2 months back, because i think it would be difficult for me to maintain several servitor for different issues. Factors are , i lack privacy and don’t have enough time to spend with the servitors if they several. The servitor i created was to feed of the energies of my enemies, solar energy, my gratitude and acknowledgement of it’s existance. Also the servitor will create a copy of it’s self every 24 hours, and these copies will assist the main servitor to perform
it’s purpose,tasks and assignments. But, the copies have no existance beyond the main servitor. My problem now is that, it seems that the servitor is ineffective? What can i do to empower and strenghten it, do i need to destroy and create a new one? Thanks

1 Like

Servitors are extensions of your subconscious that has become an entity all together. Having one replicate itself does not make more powerful in completing the task since the energy required to maintain them ultimately comes from your mind. One servitor doing a task is more powerful than 1000 doing the same task. I can suggest thst you try charging it with pranic (elemental) energy that has been channeled through your chakras for an added boost. Hope this helps

3 Likes

I think you probably need to start again. From my own knowledge they need a purpose for being and do that purpose well.

What it the logic behind it replicating itself - are you creating copies of itself ie multiples and so it’s spawning (they will all need managing and feeding) or does it simply replace itself?

1 Like

The idea was to make the main servitor which i created to be in charge and to make copies of it’s self so that they would assist the main servitor to perform tasks issued.

2 Likes

@Shadowdoctor thanks for the explaination and advice, but, how to i feed this energy to the servitor? Do i visualize the energy being transferred or just hook it to an unlimited power source as before such as the sun. Does more feed sessions mean a stronger entity?

3 Likes

Yes, the more attention and food you give a servitor the more powerful it becomes. While it’s not necessary after a while, I call mine to me once a day (unless in hibernation then it’s once a week) to personally feed them etc.
Also (as @HermesHorse said) you may have been too vague and general with its purpose
If it was me, I’d rewrite/adjust its purpose etc, give it regular attention and am sure it’ll work wonders for you…

3 Likes

There’s a good youtube site by Blue Witch who has created a number of servitors and she discusses their creation, feeding, care and final reabsorption.

1 Like

So you absorb the energy from all elements. The easiest way to do this is to go outside, stand barefoot in a river/lake sea, puddle and make sure the sun is on you. Visualize all the energy from fire (sun), water(sea), earth(ground) and air (wind) being absorbed into you and recharging the respective chakra. Then move this energy to the 3rd eye chakra and send to your servitor when you are ready to feed it.

4 Likes

My thanks goes to you all @Amber @HermesHorse @Shadowdoctor :+1:

4 Likes