Things new magicians should do when they get here:

After you have the basics (visualization for actual work, banishing, how to draw energy, and how to communicate with spirits- that’s it, really) down, go with what feels right to you to pursue.

Do a little soul searching, and figure out what path you want to travel on.

Don’t listen to anybody who tries to tell you “you should do X to get Y for your path” unless you’ve been overwhelmed by spirits and are in desperate need of help. Your path is your own.

Never doubt yourself. EVER.

If someone tries to tell you how fast you should Ascend, kill them. Go as FAST as you want to, and don’t let ANYONE bring you down.

Never feel like you can’t ask for advice.

Nothing aside from the basics are truly required (I don’t even get into TG anymore because it bores me).

Nothing is impossible, everything is prey.

4 Likes

I don’t understand this; are you saying that when you work magic, you don’t enter a non-mundane state?

Precisely. My breed of magic, however, is mostly a mix of vampirism, chaos magick, psionics, and omnimancy (even though I’m not a student). I can build a spell to cripple someone’s etheric integrity when I’m walking down the street.

I also almost always store these in the Logris, so if I REALLY want to, I can release a whole lot of empowered baneful magic with a mere thought.

Seriously, work with the Logris. It’s a powerful tool in the hands of ANYONE.

1 Like

the logris reminds me a lot of the grid used in kuji-in practice of esoteric buddhism. POWERFUL stuff

It’s so strong I feel retarded for not using it before.

Hi,
When I read about a logris, I googled it, and it said described it as an astral plane to store spells. Could you describe the process, if possible?

1 Like

The Logris is, in essence, a Chaos Wheel- it is something all people can access. Basically, when you cast a spell, DON’T send it out. Instead, visualize everything around you and/or the spell itself, knowing you’ve completed it, and visualize yourself clipping that spell to a wall- that wall being the Logris.

Know that this is the Logris, and visualize the spell either A) Charging with light as it hangs on the wall (you don’t have to do this for more than a few seconds) or B) Visualize the spell sinking into the wall, knowing the Logris will empower it.

It’s one of the most powerful things I’ve ever come across.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I must give it a try!

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:27, topic:2630”]The Logris is, in essence, a Chaos Wheel- it is something all people can access. Basically, when you cast a spell, DON’T send it out. Instead, visualize everything around you and/or the spell itself, knowing you’ve completed it, and visualize yourself clipping that spell to a wall- that wall being the Logris.

Know that this is the Logris, and visualize the spell either A) Charging with light as it hangs on the wall (you don’t have to do this for more than a few seconds) or B) Visualize the spell sinking into the wall, knowing the Logris will empower it.

It’s one of the most powerful things I’ve ever come across.[/quote]
Can the Logris then be compared to a gateway or well, and what is dropped into the well is transformed into this world?
Are there any references to the formal construction of a Logris wheel?

It’s not a gateway, it’s like an armory but one that makes your weapons stronger the longer they stay in.

There’s no “construction” of a Logris, but Tactical Magic by Seth has a lot of good info for the aspiring Chaos Wheel Sorcerer.

1 Like

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:30, topic:2630”]There’s no “construction” of a Logris, but Tactical Magic by Seth has a lot of good info for the aspiring Chaos Wheel Sorcerer.[/quote] Post Modern Magick by the same author is another good one.

I’m bumping this and seriously this is a top notch for new guys out there, important lesson the search bar at the top also keep a book of shadows, diary, journal etc its extremely crucial to be able to go back to information you’ve already acquired.

4 Likes

I’m visualizing it as some drug dealer that has every drug and weapon inside his vest… lmao gonna search those books thanks!

As the word Chaos Magick you refer to the ability to manifest in the really moment you need the thing with the procedure :
-chill your mind out;
-positive affirmation and visualizing what you want to happen;
-draw energy ;

• release energy.
    ?
    If not, how would you manifest "while you walkin’ "?
1 Like

@System Oh thats awesome! I would love being able to cast advanced powerful spells with a single thought. Actually i wish it only took a single thought to enter every level of trance and create a physical egregore.

What are methods of drawing energy, and what are methods of releasing energy?

1 Like

So … breathing is drawing energy… breathing and visualizing its better… i also know a technique to draw massive energy with Qi Gong, like i would share the youtube link as i get it… but its like thighten your muscles and breathing visualizing energy inside them… try!

2 Likes