Things I think about manifesting too fast

I just realized basically everything I Think about (being in ceertain states of mind, worrying, getting excited over something) and focusing on it like creates it instantly. The issue? I think I am inadvertantly feeding my haunting. HOw do I filter it or make it only intentional.

Also this is kind of REALLY urgent. which is why i didn’t post it in the lounge.

Engage in an actitivy that forces you to think in other stuff? I don’t know what are your interests, but there must be something.

I mean even for a second, so as my mind drifts it is created. I need that process to slow down or become an entirely conscious decision

Like If I think “oh what if it’s still there” and envision it there in some subconscious, barely whole way, it’s there.

it’s urgent because less than a second of focus creates massive change energy wise

@Lady_Eva

Okay… I don’t know what to tell you except that emotions kind of work that way? If you focus in the misery in your life, you’re going to feel miserable.

Don’t know how to help you here.

1 Like

I’m not talking about that. I’m saying everything I focus on for less than a second happens instantly, very energetic problem not philosophical or emotion based

1 Like

Usual grounding, cleansing.

Try a subliminal flush maybe. Might need to make your own subliminal audio if you want to be certain what’s going into it.

Or, use it to your advantage and incept the belief into your subconscious that only your positive thoughts manifest instantly.

2 Likes

And where do you think your thoughts come from? Intellect and emotions, and nowhere else.

I am saying i can imagine my entire being being different in passing without intent and it being altered, same with external forces. I am saying LITERAL, REAL things are occuring because of this, that my focus/attention is creating reaility too wildly

please understand

1 Like

All I am saying is that my co-creative function is too fucking amped and i cant filter it

1 Like

Dude, if that’s the case, then just follow @Veil’s advice and use it in your favor.

I will, keep you two updated.

1 Like

I would wish you good luck, but I think you got this.

the filter works pretty good, but it’s a little weird. MY excess focus is currently being used to fortify my energy body. Thx @Veil

I’ll do all my grounding work soon.

2 Likes

@Maxwell I see where you are at, and I know what you mean, grounding at this stage, is optimal. However, my suggestion would be to take a step back, let your mind adjust, spend more time simply with nature and the natural physical world, it’ll bring your mind to settle. Give it a week or so, but that’s just my suggestion.

It’s happening not only because of your state of mind, openness and the external ambient energies. It causes the panic and anxiety, due not only to what you are creating, however the collusion factor that you also create.
Hence I suggest stepping back, and spending time with nature and the natural physical world.
WiFi certainly doesn’t help in that scenario indoors either. I had plenty of interesting experiences aswell as panic and anxiety galore.

Yes, it does amp activity a whole bunch, so I can understand your concern, and if that’s causing more problems with anxiety and panic, even more reason to do so.

2 Likes

Another thing I could suggest, is focusing on balance, upward and/or downwards in your body/chakras or just focus on the letter I

1 Like