Things happen

Things that people see and things happen that people don’t see…

I have no words for how I feel at this moment other than my heart is bleeding…

The goetia workshop will be carried out either on kik if I do it …

Or here if @Dinmiatus chooses to take it over.

@Aluriel, @Aiden_Crow and @Dinmiatus will take over the MFWB

@DarkestKnight, thanks for everything.

Love,
Arianna :rose:

Passenger | Let Her Go (Official Video) - YouTube

2 Likes

Be well :heart::heart::rose::kiss:

2 Likes

Best wishes.

2 Likes

May you be blessed in everything you do in the future

2 Likes

I want you to know that you are one of the most beautiful people I know. I’m crying my eyes out because you left. You truly made this forum better than it was when you arrived. I know I say this alot but if you need ANYTHING. I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU

5 Likes

Arianna, don’t leave please, we in the forum love you, like you, respect you. Don’t let what happened win.

1 Like

I will be PMing you later sweety. Till then please be well.

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra I don’t know what happened. What I do know is that whatever you are going through, or however badly you’ve been hurt, that you never go down without a fight. Never let them see you bleed, never let them think for even a moment that they can hold you down or tear you apart. There is great power in belief and knowledge. You are a Queen, a Goddess, don’t lose sight of that. Bide your time, patch your wounds, and when the time comes to rise again… you will blind us all with your brilliance.

3 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra I don’t know what’s going on but I just wanted to let you know even though i dont know you personally but the few months that I’ve been on BALG you are one of people that I have so much respect for and look up to. Everything you’ve done you could always feel the passion, love, respect n determination in it. You’ve always been willing to help others out, and lend advice and you will be missed. If you need anything don’t hesitate to contact me.

3 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra Wow. I hope everything turns out alright for you. I am sure if you need help many will be happy to aid in some way me included. Not sure what else to say. I don’t know what is happening and I don’t want to pry or spy into it so best of luck getting things going right.

3 Likes

I dont know you - very well but I am sending you the goetia to empower you, to give you light in your path, to take your pain and agony and turn your enemies to ashes. To fill your pockets with money you home with love.

1 Like

I truly understand what pain and agony feels like, I’ve been dealing with depression for years, please keep fighting tho, I don’t even know you very well but I know how ruthless life can be, try and pick yourself up and be ruthless back to it!! We are all gods, brothers and sisters, and friends to the core, just in these moments of despair, think of all the people your fighting for, all the people who love you and wanna see you go far in life, just remember how much you care about them and let that be your weapon!!

2 Likes

Gosh you guys make me cry :cry: how can I go with such sweet words. And love all around me.

6 Likes