Things going haywire right after pacts

Has anyone notice things go haywire within a few hours after a pact or major spellwork or petition not horribly usually but like I’ve heard people say things in the past if you ask for money without restrictions the house could get flooded by a pipe. I haven’t had that happen but I did request some money then one of my devices broke. But I feel released from bonds that were holding me back from working at a higher capacity within myself, not the tech. (I did receive extra cash). Someone once said this was about balancing the scales of karma. I generally don’t believe in Karma.

I do sense the more power you are requesting access to, the bigger the trade off. I make sure to communicate with the spirits and what they will accept in return before hand before just pressing them in a task. Is there anyway to insure there’s no “hidden costs” lol.

2 Likes

Hmmm that would be a failed spell then. That is nothing to worry thou, the spell must be repeated! The thing is that energy wasn’t channeled right but that’s why every excellent witch writes in a journal their spell wprking. Read again the ritual and discover the mistakes. Than repeat the spell in the same place and if possible same hour, same day of the week.

It is possible the channeling wasn’t correct. However as I look back I’m seeing I was becoming a bit careless while the energy was shifting. Since the spell a lot of stuff has been rearranging around me and within me so I have access to make more money so I wouldn’t call it failed by any means.

Yes, ask for a sign after your ritual is completed if it will be accepted and what deity will carry out the task.

2 Likes

I do a lot of intuitive mediumship but asking for an exterior or social sign is a good idea.

1 Like

Yes, why not, you could also ask for a physical sign, an object to placed by you or near you. I ask for a sign everytime I conclude a ritual.

1 Like

Eh. Can be normal depending on what your attempting to do. Wanting to become wealthier could certainly mean you have to let go of things you currently have, unhealthy attachments and so forth. Transforming your life can certainly start out seemingly negative.

That being said, everyone else’s replies certainly should be taken into consideration as well.

2 Likes

If your a medium, I would tend to think things going haywire, such as i dunno- poltergiests maybe, etc are just everyday life???Dont see whya pact would trigger anything “off” …mediumship is a whole nother can of beans…

2 Likes

I am an intuitive medium, and I always ask for something in particular as a sign. If I don’t get it within a certain amount of time, I recast. Haven’t made a pact, have not found them to be necessary, but maybe someday. One thing I do, is I make my requests reasonable.