These girls who keep teasing me in school

In college there’s these girls. They keep pretending to be into me as a form of tease. I am attracted to them so it is annoying. I’m contemplating a ritual to get them to be into me. Not to date them, just to reject them. I’m talking superficial interest. Any ideas how I can go about it?

Damon Brand has a book that has a spell about lust and more

Just tell them to fuck off lmao no magick needed :joy::heart:

17 Likes

You don’t really need a ritual to do that.

Just pretend to be aloof and not care about their flirting.

4 Likes

Call me petty. They’ll go tease someone else.

4 Likes

Just use Magickal Seduction, get them to lust for you, sleep with all of them, and then cut them loose

3 Likes

I’m thinking about taking candles and carving our names on each, setting them on a parchment paper with sigils to Lilith or some goddess dealing with sexual desire, then binding their candles to mine with a ribbon or something. Or maybe not because it could catch fire.

I recommend using extreme caution when considering binding other people to your own journey in order to teach them a lesson.
This could lead to more trouble for you than its worth. Such as creating a group of stalkers.
I would recommend strategically considering what the ideal situation for you is here. What exactly do you want? Think about what would be gained by each scenario considered. Also consider what would be unnacceptable…such as being stalked by multiple crazies in the age of the internet…

Many times I have made decisions which I later regretted, some of which led to this exact situation… As a result, at different points during my college days, I was stalked by several highly motivated ladies. This situation absolutely loses its novelty fast. As in “oh shit, there she is…have to drop everything and immediately sneak out the back door of the cafeteria” kind of hassles. Food for thought…
After careful consideration and review of options, plan the dive and then dive the plan…

Once you have determined what your preferred plan is, perhaps create a couple servitors to carry out the task. Good luck.

5 Likes

Sarcasm and dry wit best spells ever :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If he does that then it’s very likely that they’ll tease him a lot more.

Think about it again, man. These type of situations can escalate very quickly and I’m sure you wouldn’t like some psycho bitches stalking you or falsely accusing you of rape. They can also get into self-harm and/or lose their sanity and even commit suicide. I’m not saying that any of that will indeed happen but there’s always possibilities and those bitches can’t be trusted.

I’ve some good ideas that might help you. Can I PM you?

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Just take out your dong in front of them with a grin in your face and tell them to suck it. Most of them will run away screaming seeing that !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yah what they said :point_up:

1. You have bigger fish to fry, and the low vibrations are messing with your ascension. Is that the cost you want to pay, and risk letting yourself in for a bunch of more hassle for a bit of petty revenge?

2. On 2nd thought you could make it worse with this plan… maybe take a look with your psychic senses at the energy flows and double-check what’s actually going on. WHY are they doing this? You might have female narcissists on your hands, then you need another plan…

You see, people having ugly personalities is often a turn off that kills attraction, so it’s a red flag to me that you still want them despite them being massive assholes to you. This will sound weird but I’ve seen it happen… not saying it’s what’s going on here, i don’t really know, but, stranger things and all that.

So, some types of people, and this is a very female-who-is-a-narc thing - when they are attracted to someone, what they can do is they push that into the target, to cause the target to get horny when they’re around, and then deliberately reject them. This causes the target to produce massive amounts of emotional and sexual energy, as well as other types kicked off by that, which they feed off… they get a power trip, validation, ego trip and actual stealing of your life force.

So, they COULD be poking you to vampirically feed on the energy you give them. The last thing you want to do is buy into their game 100% and you definitely don’t want to make them want more of yummy you …
If so, shut that shit right down - it’s the worst thing you can do to them, starve a narc. First, take back your energy (I’d say double/triple - that’s how I teach vamps a lesson) and cut any vampiric tendrils. You need it to heal and block them from affecting you as well.
Then show them they might as well not exist, give them nothing but cold contempt, and start a rumour about how they’e nothing but thots with STIs… say you heard it, not that you started it - can’t be personal - spread it casually, pick the silly little girls that love rumours and will do the work for you, and this will reduce the feeding opportunities further - you can be sure you aren’t the only eatery in town.

If this is the case, your results will be that you feel great, you’re no longer infatuated, and after you take back what’s yours they’ll get sick. Aw - maybe they shouldn’t have picked on someone their own size. If you really got them good you might notice a lightening of the general area around and other people being happier too.

1 Like

With the huge SJW and anti-men stuff going around that option isn’t advisable IMHO. A click of the cell phone or camera from campus and BAM! Expelled might be the least of your worries.

1 Like

Thought SJW bullshit finally stopped with Trump being in the office. Looks like I was wrong. Well being a dick, ass to chicks isn’t that hard. Can be done without getting expelled or leaving behind ‘Evidence’. There are subtler ways which is way more rude.

The best thing to do is just let them be and let karma kick them in the face.

just ask an entity to make their lives miserable as possible

1 Like

I’ve designed to turn the ritual into a basic attraction ritual. No spite, no specifics. I’ll just refrain from writing names on the other candles save for my own.

Yes very powerful Magical seduction Damon brand on amazon about £8.00 exceedingly powerful I gave the book to a friend of mine who only read through it one evening and although he hadn’t been laid for about four years the next day he had to go to london met a girl while he was there and she took him to her flat and basic used him for sex for the whole afternoon and evening
when i first come across the book i read it from cover to cover just because it was a magick book (I am happily Married) the next day i had to go to a business where i regularly have to go to two or three times a week and have done for several years and a lady in the place who i confess to having found her extremely attractive but none the less strictly business…that day when i walked in she had a massive aura around her that was almost too bright to look at. and from then on she was flirting and would say things that should have been for the bedroom not the work place and i know that a little nudge would have made it happen.
It is worth noting that one of the rituals from that book made E A’s anthology of sorcery 3 and for very good reason, anyway if the book makes them give up their wares why not shag them for revenge this book will make it happen enjoy and let us know the result It won’t take long (to any ladies reading this i apologise for the tone of language but if ladies act like ladies they should be treated as such but if they act like sluts well …justice might be just around the corner )

You know, sometimes the teasing is all a part of the mating ritual of the mundanes.

If you really want to shake things up, zero in on who is pack leader(s) and which ones are followers. Pick one of the followers, swallow pride, and make this girl this seem like the focus of your admiration/interest. Compliment her in front of her friends, but ignore the others. Repeat this as many times as you can bear until you notice group cohesion beginning to crumble.

1 Like

I’m with Verdandi. Be sweet as fuck to one of the followers. Say her name and ask. Why do you and your friends tease me so much in the most concerned voice and attitude you can find and then if that dont work Goku has plan B

1 Like