There's no point

I give up.

I’m never getting out of this shitty little town, and I’m never going to have any kind of real career.

Now that I’ve accepted that, I need to figure out how to make the best of my bad situation.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:3095”]I give up.

I’m never getting out of this shitty little town, and I’m never going to have any kind of real career.

Now that I’ve accepted that, I need to figure out how to make the best of my bad situation.[/quote]

Bye

[quote=“The Eye”]listen buddy, I really dont want to sound rude, but none of your threads involve magic and/or has anything to do with EA

go to a psy forum and spread all your life’s trouble, I think you will get more help about all that doest sound good for you atm

cheers[/quote]

Most of my magic discussion happens via PM with a few users. This is the “general” section for a reason.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:3095”]I give up.

Now that I’ve accepted that, I need to figure out how to make the best of my bad situation.[/quote]

If you truly give up, then you won’t be there to make any decisions or care about your situation. The judgments you’re making will cease, and you will begin to notice the unlimited potential of what you used to think was your ‘shitty little town’.

The key is not you giving up, but giving up ‘you’.

I know you probably won’t understand this, but maybe you will, and maybe someone else will.

Sometimes you gotta get to the deepest, darkest bottom of your own self judgments to realize ‘You’ can’t handle it. Then if you truly and completely give up and quit, something else will step in and take over. At that point you’ll realize something.

I say this because the first step on my path that led me to where I am now was giving up after admitting to myself I just could not handle my life anymore. Something changed and unlocked inside of me when I did that. If you truly give up, and yet keep living… what is left that’s living through you? It sure the fuck isn’t a human as we are taught to believe we are. Sure we are human, but that encompasses so much more than can be defined.

You are the judge.

You are the jury.

You are the forger of the chains.

You are the jailer.

You are the guard.

You are the warden.

Give up You, and all these go away.

If you find yourself complaining and trying to make the best of a shitty situation, then you have not really given up. You have entered a state called resignation, accepting the various shitty limited roles listed above.

This is an application of alchemy, transforming from the depths of utter and complete hoplessness to unlimited power.

Who could think this?

No one.

There’s another key for you there.

These pearls are invisible to swine.

1 Like

[quote=“The Eye”]listen buddy, I really dont want to sound rude, but none of your threads involve magic and/or has anything to do with EA

go to a psy forum and spread all your life’s trouble, I think you will get more help about all that doest sound good for you atm

cheers[/quote]

Yes please go somewhere else.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:3, topic:3095”][quote=“The Eye”]listen buddy, I really dont want to sound rude, but none of your threads involve magic and/or has anything to do with EA

cheers[/quote]

Most of my magic discussion happens via PM with a few users. This is the “general” section for a reason.[/quote]

This forum can offer you all about Magic, but what it doesn’t offer is a
shrink!
Besides, giving up is the easiest way. There are a lot of people here who came from much further than you and yet they came through.

I’m still fighting…
Even though people don’t believe or support what I’m trying to
do

Here’s the deal, I’ve been scrolling through your posts and indeed, hardly anything you post has to do with magic!

Honestly, what do you expect from this forum? Can you tell me that?

[quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3095”]I’m still fighting…
do[/quote]

You’re almost there, and there are people that believe in and support you.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3095”]I’m still fighting…
do[/quote]

I like that, reminds me of myself.

[quote=“NariusV, post:9, topic:3095”][quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3095”]I’m still fighting…
do[/quote]

You’re almost there, and there are people that believe in and support you.[/quote]

not even close yet lol…
And yeah a couple, but their skills in magic
are about as good as mine lol.

[quote=“Bran, post:8, topic:3095”]Here’s the deal, I’ve been scrolling through your posts and indeed, hardly anything you post has to do with magic!

Honestly, what do you expect from this forum? Can you tell me that?[/quote]

Can his ass please if you can!!!

Maybe it’s the runes speaking. But you saying there is no point is just due to your perception man. You are focused on the darkside of your life now, flip it focus on the lightside. Now beforeyou ask how, all you have to do is learn the lesson this part of your life is trying to teach you.

You don’t learn the lesson from demons, angels, ancestral Gods, or anything that you perceive as outside of yourself. You learn the lesson from mediation and quiet contemplation of your life. View the events that brought you here from all angles, learn. All magic is communication, the spirits, the funny robes, circles, and everything else is just to help us communicate with The Source, or God, or whatever you want to call it.

It goes deeper than words my friend. There is in all of us a need to connect and from where we sit it seems almost impossible to connect with anything that is outside of ourselves. But that is because we don’t remember how to communicate.

I will give you a hint, it is not the Holy Archangel from on high or the Grand Demon that changes your reality…It is you. Calling out to God (or whatever), summoning a spirit, drawing symbols, intoning words of power, these are just ways we show how serious we are in our attempt to communicate.

The Kingdom is yours, you just need to know how to ask for it.