There I sat on the porch smoking,

While replying to a Solomonic Magic post on FB, and…
After I typed that, a small white-gray owl came flying within a foot past my face, and sat to my right perched on the fence with its back to me, facing west.
For a couple minutes it sat there, occasionally looking at me with its head turned back toward me, and then flew away after I said gratefully “Hail thou!”. I then saw it fly away , east and behind my head, and out of sight past the porch.

7 Likes

I’ve done moon magic lately. Wondering if it was Hecate? Or a particular goet?

3 Likes

Also trying to recall esoteric correspondences, like planetary talisman signs, Qabalah/Qlippothic spheres, deities, etc.
Lately I’ve been looking at the Qlippothic pentacles, reading up on Celtic deities, doing spells, etc.
Wondering if besides seeing the earth pentacle and ten spokes per quarter and middle pentagram (inverse to east) snow design this morning; if these are signs entities are paying attention or coolncoiincedence.
Any archangel associated with owls…

2 Likes

Beings that come to mind:
Archangels:

Sandalphon
Metatron (Clairvoyance)
Raziel (Wisdom)
Michael

I give those names because they have associations with Wisdom. Especially Raziel.

2 Likes

Hecate is associated with Owls too

3 Likes

Could be a sign from Prince Stolas. He is a goetic, and his element is air, so the owl flying east would be appropriate.

2 Likes

Thanks … I knew that there was a more menacing larger owl as one of the goets, but this owl was small, noting and calm.
There are also three to four goets with ravens heads, and so on.

1 Like

Lilith and Naamah are also associated with the owl as well.

3 Likes

Could be Athena

3 Likes

Could have also been Angels of Virgo, as I evoked a few of them. With the owl facing west, it would have faced the pentacle on the table, and this angel holds the wheel of fortune. Moon goddesses also weigh heavily.

1 Like

At the top it lists him as bearing a wheel of fortune, and a symbol of an owl.

1 Like

A pentacle or wheel of fortune drawn in snow?

2 Likes

An aerial view, but a little blurry.
Still thinking Hecate or Lilith though.

1 Like

@Fuego1 what book is that man? Seems interesting

3 Likes

@Micah … It is from Nick Farrell’s “The Shem Grimoire”.

2 Likes

i told you to stop taking pictures of my boobs

1 Like

Thanks man.

2 Likes