Theology + Introduction

HI, I go by Epitome and I’m on here to broaden my sense of theology. I don’t really identify with any religion but I am Christian by default. I’m coming in with an open mind and I would like to educate myself on demonology. I’m exploring the flaws of my own beliefs and would like to develop a new devotion style in order to find better faith practices or practices that work. Not trying to overstep boundaries but at the same time I want to test the waters to see where they lead. After all, I am a free spirit and almost every free spirited individual I’ve met likes to travel. ,(Usually in the physical or Astral realm) Most importantly I’m excited for feedback because I love learning new things about myself and how the world around me works.

Welcome @Hajocawithcrackers

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick, or the paranormal?

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If you don’t, what areas are you particularly interested in learning?

1 Like

So I’m from Pennsylvania and I have met Asmodeus and Lilith in a dream before. My gifting is empathy and Astral traveling (I can have the same dream as someone else) I’m more into the divination side than I am into Magick although they are similar (i.e. prayer, empathy contracts, meditation, and so on) I’m still educating myself on Magick as well but I try to refrain from it. My faith is Catholic/Christian with a touch of Hinduism. I believe everyone worships a different face of the same God. Now I know they talk about idol worship in the Bible, but I also know there is a difference between worshipping and having a contract/agreement with said deity. After all, anything greater than ourselves is God so for that matter the Sun and moon could be God or a reflection of God. The most interesting dream I had was overthrowing heaven by outstretched my hand (Isaiah 34:4). I guess I’m supposed to overthrow heaven. But I don’t know if I want to do that either :no_mouth:

This is what I look like and my companion is Mr.Doggykins.