Theogensis: The Hunter of Men

It was strange just how light headed I felt - Like, I’m just working, as in doing my job and my head went light and my face went numb – and anyway - I don’t want to interfere with other workings – I think Ill have to meditate on it later this just jumped off the screen at me

1 Like

Yeah, and more blocked than banned, he did nothing wrong BUT he didn’t want to be contacted through here any more, etc.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva , what’s your take on my question to him?

My mistake, I’m sorry!

1 Like

Just state that very clearly and invoke the mother’s ancestors to protect the child.

2 Likes

Oh, he’s here. You just gotta know how to look for him.

Speaking of which.

Sounds kind of like the Petro Loa.

1 Like

I know it’s not my business or anything. But, is that bitch dead?

1 Like

@itsnathanm7

1 Like

Fuck if I know.

1 Like

My ritual is complete, hear me Norath. I hope you are pleased with your meal!

4 Likes

Haha order up!

1 Like

I have that Athame :grin:

1 Like

I love how beautiful and lightweight it is. The sheath is also gorgeous :heart_eyes: My favorite one!

1 Like

Norath sounds like an awesome Demon to work with!

One thing that concerns me is that even though he may kill targets faster than most spirits, I heard he tortures them basically for eternity and stops them from reincarnating. Is there a way to tell him to only take a target out of this world and let their spirit do whatever once they are dead? Most of my targets I don’t wanna go that far with them, once they’re gone it’s not a problem.

Nope. He doesn’t do deals, there’s no negotiating, be barely talks - he wants their soul and he wants it intact. If he doesn’t get it he doesn’t go away empty handed. he will go for yours. He doesn’t even have to say anything, you can feel it.

That why I only called him for very specific targets, specifically, born malignant psychopaths that I believe are that way because of the type of entity that’s incarnated as human to make them - I want them gone and never coming back, type of thing.

6 Likes

Thanks for the great contribution herein,… Please i like to know how to dispose off the VICTIM’S PICTURE I TIED AND SOAKED IN BLOOD WITH NORATH’S SIGIL…? I mean how to get rid of it after the ritual…

2 Likes

What do you mean by intact, and what are the circumstances that would cause the need for back up targets?

Why is this Anon guy suspended?