The Zodiac is a Heirarchy

I’m not so sure about that diagram. Like I went through and explained why I believe in each thing I’ve come to believe in, and am open to valid arguements, but I don’t see HOW/WHY the star signs are split up in that way ^

1 Like

Well excuse you for us Cancers not being robots.

5 Likes

I don’t really get this ngl.

Lol my big sister is a cancer and robotic it’s insane xD only time she shows emotion is when she laughs at the pain of others (she literally laughed when my other sister cried about college lol)

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sorry to say it. I’ve come up with other “offensive” truths for other things/energies/signs that I didn’t get into, and of course I have reason why I think a thing is true, but in the end you just got to work with what you got. Even if you don’t have an optimal sign we all have power and magic available to us so that should be all that matters…

1 Like

Then again, your zodiac sign doesn’t determine how powerful you are.

5 Likes

Lol I guess just the placements of your sign correlate with each of these 4 qualities , so How your personality and traits are distributed based on this , lots of placement in mental means probability of high intelligence , like bill gates is a Scorpio right in the middle of the mental portion of the chart . lol my zodiac knowledge is not good at all just thought it was cool

2 Likes

Absolutely.

1 Like

Oh I see, I was suppose to be a scorpio lol but all my siblings (literally all of us lol) were born a month early xD all 7 of us.

3 Likes

Premature birth equals esoteric knowledge seeking confirmed

1 Like

7 :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yes my mom wanted a big family so she had 7 kids lol. Most of us are a year apart.

2 Likes

wow, careful planning

1 Like

Great post @Encore19

3 Likes

I’m a taurus in no way shape or form am I near an aries brother lol​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: not even close I have no fire in me that drives me to be like them…I’m stubborn yes loyal loving caring and I can be an ass if I feel it’s necessary lol I do crave stability not adventure luxury and beautiful things are ok but lovely food is awesome…I’m drawn to earthly things like wild life plants n stuff not too much fire I’m working on being calm like water even though water isn’t calm all the time Taurus and Aries are close but not one in the same

3 Likes

This is a very interesting post. I feel that each sign has its own particularities and things they do better than the other 11. There also different types of intelligence so I guess one sign may be more intelligent than the other depending on what type of intelligence we are talking about.

A sign or element may be superior than others in on thing but inferior in something else.

Likewise an air sign would be mentally faster, intellectual and communicate better but a water sign would be superior if we talk about artistic creativity, psychic abilities and intuition. Earth would be superior if we talk about consistency, being grounded, achieving goals, getting tangible results and being practical. Fire would leave all behind with their energy, vibrancy,enthusiasm and passion.

This reminds me to a meme we have in latinamerica about measuring these animals by their ability of climbing a tree.

Each sign has its own challenges and ways to succeed, its own self destructive foolishness. Even its own way of living a miserable life etc. Lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes