The words of Azazel

Me: Azazel, what is the next step that I have to make in my spiritual ascent?

Azazel: Communicate with spirits more. Communication is the beginning of wisdom and of existence. Nothing exists without communication.

Me: Then how does communication exist?

Azazel: Communication is the only thing that exists. But it is an illusion.

Me: Then how does this illusion exist?

Azazel: An illusion doesn’t exist.

Me: Then what exists?

Azazel: Nothing.

Me: You say communication is the beginning of existence. I thought observation was.

Azazel: Observation is the passive aspect of creation. Interaction is what brings it to life. Making observation passive is putting it in the collective consciousness: the unconscious mind, the shared telepathy. Simple observation does not make anything real. Interaction does. Interact with what you want to create as if it’s already there. Be one step ahead of Creation and Creation will follow you.

Good advice! XD This may very well be the solution to everything.

Stephen Hawkings Grand Design s01 e02 ( Grid Theory )

Me: How can I control any spirit whatsoever?

Azazel: The simple fact that you want to control them is what’s stopping you. Can you control yourself? A real god does not want to do something, a real god does it. (Here he gave me a mixed message: a god doesn’t have needs. Having needs is a blockage. A real god does it by intent, not by need)

Azazel: Observation is the passive aspect of creation. Interaction is what brings it to life. Making observation passive is putting it in the collective consciousness: the unconscious mind, the shared telepathy. Simple observation does not make anything real. Interaction does. Interact with what you want to create as if it's already there. Be one step ahead of Creation and Creation will follow you.

I always notice how the statements or the advice of spirits are so very simple, so very straightforward which should be something we could easily do. Yet we have attained so many pre-conceptions in our lifetimes that we must first no longer have such concepts before we can grasp the ones we truly intend for. This existential alchemy we must do to transmute ourselves into what we should be, what we are.

Kokuto, I know. Their advice is surprisingly simple and effective. If I were to try to describe in my own words what Azazel told me about creation it would take a whole lot more…