The Wolf calls:

The other night I had a dream of Fenrir. He was breathing fire or destruction energy at something outside my house but was not hostile and in fact felt like a very primal protector. I was told at a young age by my cousin who is a Hindu Shaman that I must like the Wolf.

My question is could anyone give me a link to legit sites about him? Or tell me there experience with him?

1 Like

I experienced Fenrir on the Astral a few times. Walking through the woods outside of my astral temple, I seen him. He is rather large. Rather intimidating. However, he meant me absolutely no harm. He was simply making his presence known. Making sure I knew he was there for me. He spoke to me like he was a man…

He’s straightforward. He showed himself to you. He obviously wants you to reach out to him. It’s good that you’re looking for resources! I wish that I had some for you, hopefully my experience with him helped you in some way. Good luck.

2 Likes

Stupid question but are you sure it’s Fenrir. Because he’s not the only Wolf in the whole story.
If you’re sure i’ll ask a friend who worked with thim if he has any idea about that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fenrir is a Jotun who embodies the elemental energy death, same as his sister and brother Hel and Jomungandr.

However this sounds like embodying the spiritual qualities of a wolf as fenrir is a jotun meaning he’s a primordial entity/god that chose to take on such a form of a wolf (I’ve witnessed Fenrir ‘human’ form) but there’s an entire tribe of jotun who take the forum of giant wolves.

2 Likes

Pretty sure. He has a powerful primal energy to him and we’ll everything is pointing towards him right now.

1 Like

In the etheric/Norse realms

1 Like

oh

Hmm. Are they black with red eyes by chance?

Yes I know this is an old dying thread but. Interest has been spurned.

3 Likes

Some are

2 Likes

Well. I ask because a few months ago I kept seeing them and dreaming about black wolves with red eyes. There were five of them and in my dreams… they served me ( inspiring me to believe it was just Dreams). I just found it curious :slight_smile: thank you.

3 Likes

Cavé Lupum!

Al.
P.s. There’s someone here from the O.P.A. in Australia and if they read this it will mean something to them.

1 Like