The Witches' Sabbath

This is the way I was taught, directly by Satan, to travel to the Witches’ Sabbath utilizing witches’ flying ointment. As such, the ritual calls for the invocation of Satan who will lift one up from their body and help them travel. You may try this with another deity, but I doubt it’d be the same. The witches Sabbath was, after all, a celebration of the infernal forces. You kiss the devil’s anus and receive his blessings in your witchcraft. Another deity associated with the Witches Sabbath is Diana, so it is equally possible to invoke her to aid you. But I am not aware of any other.Anyway, on to the actual method. You’re going to need several things. Firstly, the ointment itself. Also, a blindfold and a shamanic drumming track that lasts an hour or more. You will also need to prepare an incense powder from the following:European mandrake rootRue/rosemaryCrossroad dirtFrankincenseSulfur (careful here, the fumes are toxic)Devil’s claw rootTo begin, cast a circle of protection around you, to guard your body while the soul is away. , it would be even better to call the quarters for extra fortifications. Myself, I call three demon kings on even quarter using their enn and the DZ sigil.Now that you have that done, you are going to call Satan to you. Upon his arrival you will lay out a glass of water and a candle upon his sigil. The candle is lit in his honor. Light some incense charcoal to burn the powder on. While it lights, explain to the deity your purpose, saying this also to your ointment. Now place two shots of whiskey before him and ask for his blessings before you drink each one. Place the incense on the burning charcoal.Anoint your 3rd eye, base of the neck, chest, inside of wrists, armpits, and the soles of your feet saying:As I anoint myself with this salve, May my spirit leave its body and be guided by the Devil to the Witches Sabbath.Secure the blindfold so you can see nothing but blackness and start the drumming track. I prefer to actually have it playing on ny phone with ear buds, you can play it without them. Lay down and breathe deeply, relaxing yourself. Eventually you will feel, perhaps even see, the Devil running his claws up and down your body, then finally pulling you out. You will travel quickly upwards, then descend down to somewhere you can reach the Sabbath. That is all I’m aloud to say.When you are to leave, you will simply come the way you left, and be back in your body. figured some of you might find this interesting, maybe even garner interest in the flying ointments used by witches past. This specific method is for the Sabbath. I may also post s general “flight” course as well.

2 Likes

What are the instructions to prepare the ointment?

1 Like

http://blackartsfoundry.com/

http://sarahannelawless.com/resources/introduction-to-flying-ointments/

You shouldn’t. Witches ointment contains highly poisonous plants of the nightshade family, such as Belladonna, mandrake, or henbane. You can buy quality ointments in the link above.
I also provided a link that explains the history and usage of the ointment. Very powerful stuff you gotta be careful with.

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:3, topic:3649”]http://blackartsfoundry.com/

http://sarahannelawless.com/resources/introduction-to-flying-ointments/

You shouldn’t. Witches ointment contains highly poisonous plants of the nightshade family, such as Belladonna, mandrake, or henbane. You can buy quality ointments in the link above.
I also provided a link that explains the history and usage of the ointment. Very powerful stuff you gotta be careful with.[/quote]

So do you travel out of your body a lot? Is this how this is done?

No, not often. Only on the sabbats with my ointment, which I’ve only done twice so far. I do however, want to experiment without it. I’m reserving that ointment for Sabbat trips, but since I’ve been gifted with some kind astral wings attached to me, I want to see how to use them and how effective or it is compared to using the ointment.

VERY COOL Post Euoi! I plan to get a hold of this ointment. I want to do this so bad.

Recently, someone climbed in my bed. I really don’t know how to explain this, except to just say it.

My wife was laying beside me, and heard a child talking in my living room. Our children are young adults. This child sounded about 5. He said our niece had a new cousin. Now, I wasn’t really surprised about that because I had just done an evocation of Lucifer using my own blood as the life-giving agent to the sigil.

After my wife heard the child’s voice, she heard footsteps like someone running down the hallway. It got in our bed, and my wife felt an arm over her body. It wasn’t a light (in weight) arm. It felt like the arm of a man. She turned around and there was no one there.

After she went back to sleep, I felt a sock rub against my foot. I knew it wasn’t my wife’s foot, because the sock this person was wearing was rough in texture. My wife doesn’t wear socks unless they are of the softest material. I confirmed it with her, the following morning, that it wasn’t her. The way this rub was; it was as if the entity was trying to make itself known.

Now, I don’t get freaked out by this stuff as most people do. The reason being is that I just accept this as a part of reality. We are never really alone, even though we may think we are, we aren’t. There is a cloud of witnesses aware of everything we do.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to do this. I would, however, like to be able to overhear those things which the other side hears. There is no end to the knowledge that can be attained this way.

Careful trying to jump into the Sabbat though. My practice regarding demons has significantly changed. I had no idea what I was getting into, just that I thought I wad going to a medieval type Sabbat with astral orgies. I was immediately put through initiation, which ess completed on Lammas (the Sabbat on August first). I don’t know if this happened because Satan assumed I knew what I was getting into, or if I was simply meant to. Anyway, so now it’s apparently not “Demonolatry” as I had always labelled it, but what Satan and the other demons call “witchcraft”. I really need to have a good long talk with them about this :confused:

1 Like