The what if thread (post your farewells/epitaphs here)

Seriously - im 50 and unfit - heart probs - smoked and drank most of my life - I probably will die if I get it tbh. With this in mind I would just like to say errrmmm… thanks I guess for the endless hours of boredom - frustration - laughter - anger etc etc and the closest thing to a social life ive had for the last 20 years. Sigh…I will go out without even the slightest pop or crackle, unknown in life - unknown in death and having achieved nothing.

Nothing stirred not even a mouse… Sigh… what a ride…lol.

J

Become greater over the otherside :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

nothing will change…‘after’. It never does.

J

For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much — the wheel, New York, wars and so on — whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man — for precisely the same reasons.
– Douglas Adams, Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

Maybe you just got it right.

The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double-backwards-somersault through a hoop whilst whistling the ‘Star Spangled Banner’, but in fact the message was this: So long and thanks for all the fish.

Why not be more do…lphin?

Shamelessly stolen from:

Sorry I have trouble with the doll bit of dolphin. Im a bloke ffs.

J

Are you serious? What happened to all the posts and topics you made that helped others? One you even stated your enlightened not to mention the link on your profile to all the self help books. Have you read one?

Dude, stay off the path of self pity and turn it around if you’re so inclined. If your not, then just enjoy the life you have worked so hard to create for yourself.

Anyway no more to really say here, so no more comments from me either. I wish you well. :hugs:

3 Likes

Your misunderstanding - im in a bad mood about the virus because I have some serious fishing to do, having paid off my tackle debts (buying tackle on hp) I was looking forward to becoming more competitive in my fishing. Sigh… its just how I feel ima realist and looking at the information and data in regards to high risk people im in that group no question. So there it is again as throughout my life you get yourself to a kind of stable position no matter how simple it is then all of a sudden there is always something to stop or to topple that position of stability. I will die I think if I get it im pretty sure in my own mind. So I don’t want to get it as I have unachieved targets in my fishing to fulfil, now I have the tackle paid for blah blah blah this fucking virus raises its head. Im in a bad mood at the repetitive crapology that topples our stability over and over again, this one may well have no coming back from however… sigh. Nevermind onwards and upwards.

Here is some further information about the virus that i have assimilated that will be true dependent on whether or not the medicinal standpoint is indeed true. No doubt you wont like me highlighting it, but this goes out to those on the forum that might suffer from the PSD that is homosexuality. Be careful boys.

Its actually also true to say - that masculine homosexuals are higher risk candidates.
A - It has been found to be more pervasive within masculinity.
B - It will be more virulent with sexual contact.

Thereby TRUE.

J