The WEIRDING of the puppies ritual

So the deal is I get to keep one puppy to raise. But which one. I will put white stones in a bag with one black stone and which ever one gets the black stone will be my puppy.!

7 Likes

They are all way too cute to just pick one.

5 Likes

The WEIRDING is complete! The Gods have chosen the fat white pup with one black spot. The third puppy at the bottom of the picture. He will be called “Burt” among Gods and men. So mote it be!

11 Likes

Congrats :dog::champagne::tada:

2 Likes

I like the one that the black spot makes a heart :black_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s cool

Why does it look like they made an inverted pentagram? :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know that’s a little spooky I agree

2 Likes

It’s nice to see magic light hearted and be puppies and kittens sometimes.

1 Like

Behold! It’s Burt! My new puppy.

11 Likes

You can use that technique of Weirding stones for almost any kind of divination experiment. My cat is pregnant now and soon we’ll be doing the weirding of the kitties ritual as well.

2 Likes

You changed the picture :cry:

1 Like

That was an accident I’m so sorry :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for bearing witness to puppy weirding ritual.

Do you have homes for the rest yet?

2 Likes

What a cutie!

1 Like

Not yet I live in the remote rural philippines, I think our neighbors will need guard dogs

1 Like

I’m jealous of all you peeps thst can have dogs without it causing you asthma attacks…

I miss dogs. I keep hoping I’ll find someone to be around with a dog, cux I just can’t hardly stand it.

Idk why, dogs are my pet and I’m allergic- so I have a cat and a ferret and it’s just not the damned same.

I like the brown and white puppies best from your picture, but I always pick brown over black fur- and idk why lol :rofl:

2 Likes

I am a 41 year old serious Solomonic magician and I still love puppies and kittens too lol​:dog2::paw_prints:

2 Likes

I’m happy to report puppy Burt is a large healthy beast for his age. He’s eating solid foods now too .