The weakness of Angels, Demons, and Spirits

In Kingdoms of Flame, EA has listed a few entities that know the weaknesses of Angels or Demons (and maybe spirits?). Although I would assume that these weaknesses vary slightly from entity to entity, I would assume that there would be some weaknesses that may be common.

Are there any known fundamental weaknesses to Demons, Angels, Gods, Spirits, etc? Do they share any common weaknesses?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hard to say as it depends on what spirit you are talking about. Taking Demons as examples:

• You cannot even begin to compare a lower ranking demon to say a Demonic King. Demonic Kings are way more wicked and selfish in personallity, so their “weaknesses are suspect” as the true manifested form of Demon Royalty Power will reflect in their Ego’s.

• If you follow the Grimoires or most standard magicians advice, then it will only be true to the extent that the bindings placed on a demon lord brought into this world.

• If a Demon Lord is brought into this world with very little constraint (bindings) and is “freed” from things like biblical curses (bound properly in this world) in Great Power, then the whole concept of there being Weaknesses completely flies out the window. The thing is with Black Magick, and especially when it applies to Demons is that the rules can completely be circumvented.

• The rules of Grimoires and Systems are essentially for the unitiated and wannabe masters who think they can control the greatest divine powers by things like “knowing weaknesses” so that they can bind something or whatever in a curse. This is normally the realm of Fear based techniques. The Higher Order outside these systems of control things run differently where it puts a whole new spin on “Love is the Most Powerful Force” in the world.

4 Likes

Why do you say that demonic kings or wicked?

2 Likes

You think they are all just Cuddly? Because if you think that, it sounds like you may of been reading a little too much JoS or something. All the Gods can display various emotions. The more powerful demons display more powerful emotions… naturally.

2 Likes

Well yeah but it sounded like you were saying that they are bad

2 Likes

For me i believe the lower rank the demon the more wicked and selfish and demonic children they are kings are way to arrogant (well they should own up to there title and be proud of it )but selfless and willing to compromise type demons

3 Likes

This is not based on Beliefs, but rather experiencing their Power and the Personality derived from that power. If you work around demons and other dark entities enough, you will notice their traits will rub off on you. Kings from my experiences have always taken me Deeper in Power. As a result, my emotions took on a much larger form. If I was selfish, then I became more selfish… if I was hard-headed, I became more hard-headed. If I was generous, I became even more generous. etc etc etc

Lower ranking demons gave me intense feelings too, but not in size depth or complexity like the higher ranking ones did. Their worlds apart in that department. For this reasons, Kings and Queens are associated with the 3rd Solar Chakra, as it is essentially the realm of Power expressed in a certain way.

4 Likes

Well I gusse that’s your experience I know people who work with lot of demons but ended up becoming a better parson ,wiser and kinder they pretty much help you improve as human .

4 Likes

Depending on how low you’re talking about I agree with this. I feel like the very low ranked entities seem to have different needs VS the higher ranking. Some lower ranked entities care mainly about energy and how much prayer they can get. While it seems to me that high ranking entities have grand agendas such as abolishing X idea or inventing X thing so that X happens. Like imagine some gas station clerk barely affording rent VS a CEO of a multi billion dollar company. (just an analogy pls no trigger)

3 Likes

I mean it is what it is I see it as if you feel nagitve ,you’ll attract more nagitve traits and surroundings :confused:

1 Like

Did any of you summon any of the entities op mentioned?
Any of you know what they teach?
No?
Then stop giving bulshit oppinions.
Experience > talking shit

Mike are your astral senses at a level where you can communicate with those entities in kof?
If yes summoning them is the best answer. If not then work with those entities that improve astral senses. Stop worrying about the next ten steps ahead and focus on what is directly in front of you and will improve you.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input & conversation folks.

1 Like